Best Text Messaging App?

Search This thread

Mrktmind

Sep 18, 2009
Dayton, Ohio
Using Google Voice for text messaging. Have noticed that there are several others available and wondering which is better? Whatsapp, Voxer, Viber, etc.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

ZaIINN

Dec 28, 2011
Using Google Voice for text messaging. Have noticed that there are several others available and wondering which is better? Whatsapp, Voxer, Viber, etc.

Any thoughts?

Honestly, the best one would probably just be Google Voice (as your probably used too, considering you use it). I've had absolutely no problems with it, and the texting online from your computer feature is also a huge plus! It seems to be the best of all the other ones I've tried.

j21098

Apr 9, 2012
houston
Im using textfree its better than the others go to 4shared.com and look for the apk and install it it actually gives you a number based on your zip code

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

ZaIINN

Dec 28, 2011
Im using textfree its better than the others go to 4shared.com and look for the apk and install it it actually gives you a number based on your zip code

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Google Voice gives you a number based on your area code as well. I find TextFree only good on iOS, the Android version is quite slow.