ShenDuOS-v4.1.2-131004-Primou(GSM) Pin Fixed[Final]

Search This thread

Ruling

Sep 15, 2012
www.1024team.com
ShenduOS is based on the AOSP (Android Open Source Project), CyanogenMod and AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) to integrate and secondary development of the Android system (ROM), the current release of Android4.1, Android development is aimed at making the system more able to meet people's habits and aesthetic point of view, making it easier and easier to use the mobile operating system.And I am The co-developer With Shendu OS for HTC ONE V .

Based CM10 of maxwen and ShenDu-DesireS-v4.1.2-131004

Language-Support.jpg

Working.jpg

Wifi
Bluetooth
data
USB Mount
Touch Screen
Camera
Root
Music Play
Bugs.jpg

Introduction.jpg
1、Download this rom,and copy to sd card
2、Boot into recovery
-Wipe data/factory reset
-Wipe cache partition
- select install zip from sd card, then selct Miui_primou_3.X.XX_4.1.zip
3、Get hellboy kernel cm10 20130214 from :here (The one inside the zip can work as well)
4、Boot into bootloader ,use adb command to flash hellboy kernel cm10 20130214
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
5、 Reboot your device,It will take a long time about 10 to 20 min to Reboot. just wait.If unsuccessful, then change to another ROM.
Download.jpg

Thanks.jpg
MAXWEN for his premission
CyanogenMod Team
ShenDu OS

XDA:DevDB Information
ShenDuOS-Primou(GSM), ROM for the HTC One V

Contributors
Ruling
ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 131004
Stable Release Date: 2013-10-05

Created 2013-09-06
Last Updated 2014-08-18

Last edited:

Ruling

Sep 15, 2012
www.1024team.com
Screenshot.jpg
1.jpg

2.jpg

Change-Log.jpg
Code:
2013-10-04

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]fix the fc when sim card set pin password[/COLOR][/SIZE]
sync souorce to newest

2013-07-19

Add Theam support
This version is 4.1.2 final stable version. update  will be suspended without serious bug (follow-up will add new models of adaptation), we will integrate forces bigger version of the upgrade

2013-06-21

1. Adding native lock screen style,  settings -> Lock screen -> Screen Security -> Slide to unlock mode selection;
2.Add speed status bar displays (downlink), the default display settings -> notification bar -> General in switch selection;

2013-06-07

Add Linara source code compiler.
Fix Google search for contacts unusual problems arising;

2013-05-24

Framework layer architecture using Qualcomm's standard naming: msm7x27a, msm7x30
Fix color conversion processing errors that may occur during the problem
Install the software interface to add support for global theme
fix contacts avatar unusual problem
Add a caller interface using native-style setting (dial-up interface -> Settings)
Fixed the drop-down box to set unread messages as read button color
Fix 480 width models network signal icon dislocation problem
fix using third-party software recovery software problem caused the desktop FC

Last edited:

sonrics1993

This rom is from a chinese developer which has his page.. Shendu.. And in there, there are a lot of ROMS .... I swear... Tomorrow I will check for it... That page I posted few Months ago and my thread was deleted.. Is it your work? :banghead:

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ShenduOS is based on the AOSP (Android Open Source Project), CyanogenMod and AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) to integrate and secondary development of the Android system (ROM), the current release of Android4.1, Android development is aimed at making the system more able to meet people's habits and aesthetic point of view, making it easier and easier to use the mobile operating system.And I am The co-developer With Shendu OS for HTC ONE V .

Based CM10 of maxwen and ShenDu-DesireS-v4.1.2-131004

Language-Support.jpg

Working.jpg

Wifi
    Bluetooth
    data
    USB Mount
    Touch Screen
    Camera
    Root
    Music Play
    Bugs.jpg

Introduction.jpg
    1、Download this rom,and copy to sd card
    2、Boot into recovery
    -Wipe data/factory reset
    -Wipe cache partition
    - select install zip from sd card, then selct Miui_primou_3.X.XX_4.1.zip
    3、Get hellboy kernel cm10 20130214 from :here (The one inside the zip can work as well)
    4、Boot into bootloader ,use adb command to flash hellboy kernel cm10 20130214
    - fastboot flash boot boot.img
    5、 Reboot your device,It will take a long time about 10 to 20 min to Reboot. just wait.If unsuccessful, then change to another ROM.
    Download.jpg

Thanks.jpg
    MAXWEN for his premission
    CyanogenMod Team
    ShenDu OS

XDA:DevDB Information
    ShenDuOS-Primou(GSM), ROM for the HTC One V

Contributors
    Ruling
    ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 131004
    Stable Release Date: 2013-10-05

Created 2013-09-06
    Last Updated 2014-08-18
    Screenshot.jpg
    1.jpg

2.jpg

Change-Log.jpg
    Code:
    2013-10-04

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]fix the fc when sim card set pin password[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    sync souorce to newest

2013-07-19

Add Theam support
    This version is 4.1.2 final stable version. update  will be suspended without serious bug (follow-up will add new models of adaptation), we will integrate forces bigger version of the upgrade

2013-06-21

1. Adding native lock screen style,  settings -> Lock screen -> Screen Security -> Slide to unlock mode selection;
    2.Add speed status bar displays (downlink), the default display settings -> notification bar -> General in switch selection;

2013-06-07

Add Linara source code compiler.
    Fix Google search for contacts unusual problems arising;

2013-05-24

Framework layer architecture using Qualcomm's standard naming: msm7x27a, msm7x30
    Fix color conversion processing errors that may occur during the problem
    Install the software interface to add support for global theme
    fix contacts avatar unusual problem
    Add a caller interface using native-style setting (dial-up interface -> Settings)
    Fixed the drop-down box to set unread messages as read button color
    Fix 480 width models network signal icon dislocation problem
    fix using third-party software recovery software problem caused the desktop FC
    is it faster than Sponghle?

My opinion and my set up.

Remember this is based on maxwens cm10 with a Shendu GUI. I always preffered maxwens cm10 over Lloirs.
    Is it faster then shpongle? tad bit slower, cause shpongle has more of a snap UI and ShenDu is more flow, if you get what I mean.
    I have about 80 apps installed and it really hasn't slowed down the rom at all. Another thing this rom is already tweaked it has heavy initd scripts (see attachments) only really thing missing from this rom would be theme support. Attachments have some cool shots of the rom. UI looks very elegant.
    Note - I'm using Nova Launcher with Miui v5 icons
    + 1 viper4andoid audio mod is installed
    This version is 4.1.2 final stable version. update will be suspended without serious bug (follow-up will add new models of adaptation), we will integrate forces bigger version of the upgrade.