(Q)Stock Rooted 4.3 Recovery?

Search This thread

ATGkompressor

Jan 3, 2014
Samsung Galaxy A20
Google Pixel 7
What happens if I reboot to recovery mode via Xposed Framework's custom boot menu? I'm afraid to do anything because of this bootloader penitentiary.

Plus I think I'm gonna wait a week or so to Safestrap. I sure would love to have a nandroid!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Mtsprite

Oct 2, 2013
Houston
What happens if I reboot to recovery mode via Xposed Framework's custom boot menu? I'm afraid to do anything because of this bootloader penitentiary.

Plus I think I'm gonna wait a week or so to Safestrap. I sure would love to have a nandroid!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

All that will happen is that you be booted into the stock recovery.

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013
I'm confused, I haven't installed the safestrap yet. I've rooted with saferoot and that's it...
Via Solitary Confined SGS3

You can't do much in a stock recovery.

You can install a custom recovery called safestrap if you want, but right now you can't nandroid.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mtsprite

Oct 2, 2013
Houston
You can't do much in a stock recovery.

You can install a custom recovery called safestrap if you want, but right now you can't nandroid.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

i used to have a gs4 with safestrap, and unless somethings changed i dont think it has ever had the ability to nand backup. Correct me if im wrong though.

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013
i used to have a gs4 with safestrap, and unless somethings changed i dont think it has ever had the ability to nand backup. Correct me if im wrong though.

You can nandroid on each system. You make a backup just like normal, but it only backs up the slot that you want it to. It doesn't backup every slot at once.