JuopunutBear for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SuperAfnan

Nov 4, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Helpful Information

I want the older tool for windows. Just upload it somewhere and PM me the link.

unlimited.io stopped distributing Windows Juopunutbear S-OFF exploits a long time ago. Users are not allowed to use XDA as a black market to share these files, since unlimited.io doesn't want people to brick their device. unlimited.io also can't provide support for Windows, since it caused some bricks. Linux is the safest way to go in order to perform S-OFF.

Just make a bootable linux CD. You don't need to actually install Linux. You're only doing yourself a favor because some people bricked their phone trying to do S-OFF on Windows. That's why they only provide support for Linux now.

Reactions: Muneeb Saeed

Muneeb Saeed

Jul 17, 2013
Hafizabad
+1 make a live cd.
And its kind of illegal to upload someones tool without their permission and they are not giving permissions and the reason they shut down support for windows is because windows user made fun of them when their tool didnt work on win 8 i think they have listed the reason check it out on their site.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
The above two people are correct.

Please abide by the wishes of the developers of this tool.

Due to recent issues with people reposting our tools and embedding them into their own kits we would like to make it very clear to all of our users. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools.
The ONLY place that you should look for instructions, or support with our tools is this website. We have seen quite a few XDA threads, htcevohacks.com walk-throughs, and other guides that link to old files or give bad instructions. We have also seen a LOT of phones stuck in an unusable state, unbootable or unable to S-OFF when following these unauthorized instructions.
We want you to have a successful S-OFF experience so please steer clear of these and stick to the instructions on our website only!

thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Helpful Information

I want the older tool for windows. Just upload it somewhere and PM me the link.

unlimited.io stopped distributing Windows Juopunutbear S-OFF exploits a long time ago. Users are not allowed to use XDA as a black market to share these files, since unlimited.io doesn't want people to brick their device. unlimited.io also can't provide support for Windows, since it caused some bricks. Linux is the safest way to go in order to perform S-OFF.

Just make a bootable linux CD. You don't need to actually install Linux. You're only doing yourself a favor because some people bricked their phone trying to do S-OFF on Windows. That's why they only provide support for Linux now.