[Q] Can one kill his phone forever?(what mistake mostly makes this)

Search This thread

nicholes

Mar 7, 2012
indore
Hi guys
i want to root and install custom roms on my note 2 . i just want to know what are the most common problem comes that make your phone completely dead!

is it even possible that one can kill his phone completely that it can never be recovered?

soralz

Apr 6, 2013
Taipei
Hi guys
i want to root and install custom roms on my note 2 . i just want to know what are the most common problem comes that make your phone completely dead!

is it even possible that one can kill his phone completely that it can never be recovered?

If you flashed wrong custom ROM via recovery won't be a problem, just reflash any other compatible stock ROM then your problem will be fixed. BUT if you flashed wrong stock ROM via ODIN and you will end up brick. You need a JTAG to revive your phone.

Reactions: nicholes

EmptyArea

Dec 17, 2010
Flashing bootloader through recovery is a bad idea.
Repartitioning your device in odin, with files not specific to your device, is a bad idea
Dramatic over-clocking with increased voltages, can be a bad idea
Dropping your device is a bad idea.
Bumping a thread without waiting more than 24 hours, is a bad idea

nicholes

Mar 7, 2012
indore
Repartitioning your device in odin, with files not specific to your device, is a bad idea

i understood sir:good:

If you flashed wrong custom ROM via recovery won't be a problem, just reflash any other compatible stock ROM then your problem will be fixed. BUT if you flashed wrong stock ROM via ODIN and you will end up brick. You need a JTAG to revive your phone.

and what is JTAG here?please explain

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys

Its pretty hard to destroy your phone completely just by flashing another rom.