Bricked TF300T - Stock never rooted, just died

Search This thread

skusa93

Aug 25, 2007
California
As the title says I've got a TF300 (actually it's my Mother's) and the thing just died on her this week. I took a look at it and hooked it up to my PC, got nothing. Ordered a new USB cable and now it's telling me there is an APX device plugged in. Did some research and it looks like I would need to have already backed up blobs using NVFlash for the APX mode to be useful.

Anyone have any advice as to what to do from here? Never done anything with a Tegra device so some of the utilities are foreign to me and I don't want to further ruin my chances at reviving it.

Thanks for any help :good:

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
As the title says I've got a TF300 (actually it's my Mother's) and the thing just died on her this week. I took a look at it and hooked it up to my PC, got nothing. Ordered a new USB cable and now it's telling me there is an APX device plugged in. Did some research and it looks like I would need to have already backed up blobs using NVFlash for the APX mode to be useful.

Anyone have any advice as to what to do from here? Never done anything with a Tegra device so some of the utilities are foreign to me and I don't want to further ruin my chances at reviving it.

Have you seen/tried this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44244313&postcount=12

Reactions: skusa93

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have you seen/tried this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44244313&postcount=12
    Hadn't seen that post, just tried out the steps but it won't go into fastboot. Reset it and held down the volume button but it stays in APX mode.

Vol UP should go to APX mode while booting. Vol Down should either fail or go to fastboot mode while booting.