Gues Ibricked my stock phone.

Search This thread

Cibulis

Feb 1, 2014
Hello everyone!
Today I received my HTC One. I gues it is a demo phone. When I tried to get into bootloader it was all chinese. As I do not understood that language I tried to guess wich one was 'exit' pushed the last one in menu and it powered down. But now, when I turn it on, it vibrates, display blinks and nothing happens. When I hold volume up + power button it let's me choose between 4 boot options. Fastboot, normal boot, recovery mode, vart boot. Tried every option, but it still vibrates, blinks and nothing happens. Any ideas?

LibertyMarine

Sep 26, 2013
Hello everyone!
Today I received my HTC One. I gues it is a demo phone. When I tried to get into bootloader it was all chinese. As I do not understood that language I tried to guess wich one was 'exit' pushed the last one in menu and it powered down. But now, when I turn it on, it vibrates, display blinks and nothing happens. When I hold volume up + power button it let's me choose between 4 boot options. Fastboot, normal boot, recovery mode, vart boot. Tried every option, but it still vibrates, blinks and nothing happens. Any ideas?

do you have a photo?

I think you bought a fake unit

Cibulis

Feb 1, 2014
Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391283560852.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391283560852.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 70

LibertyMarine

Sep 26, 2013

ok you bought a fake... I am very sorry for you. That has to be f*cking annoying. I think nobody can help you... but if you wanna take the risk of a hardbrick you might run through a RUU... but this will most likely hard brick your device...

Try this command here while in fastboot (use it on pc with cmd)

Code:
fastboot getvar all

If you don't know how to install fastboot... just google it

edit:
always quote or mention me so i get notified... otherwise i won't be able to answer you

Cibulis

Feb 1, 2014
dfjldfsljfs

ok you bought a fake... I am very sorry for you. That has to be f*cking annoying. I think nobody can help you... but if you wanna take the risk of a hardbrick you might run through a RUU... but this will most likely hard brick your device...

Try this command here while in fastboot (use it on pc with cmd)

Code:
fastboot getvar all

If you don't know how to install fastboot... just google it

edit:
always quote or mention me so i get notified... otherwise i won't be able to answer you
This is from fastboot

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 57

LibertyMarine

Sep 26, 2013
This is from fastboot

OMFG, that's horrible... I'm sorry for you.. that's really a fake unit and if you can't give it back and recieve the money back too... I'm sorry for you.. they cheated you.
I hope for you that you find some way to boot the device and that it works... but since it's not a HTC One I can't help you... The only thing I could do is to try try try again... but this is something everyone can do... so sorry mate..!

Good luck ! :good:

Edit:
Trying in this case means holding down several button combinations and selecting different options in the bootloader... Good luck !

Cibulis

Feb 1, 2014
After I hardbricked it, nothing was happening. Took the phone appart for fun. Removed battery, did some tricks with google help and after 24 my chinese phone now works. It is iHTC One as I understand now.