[Q] Help Htc One stuck on HTC white screen.(Bricked)

Search This thread

lilfil3

Nov 5, 2013
Frankfort
I tried rooting my brothers phone (htc one) and I got an error when I tried to flash a cyanogenmod rom. I found a video on youtube that told me to edit something in it which i proceeded to do. Then i rebooted. The phone was black and i could only get into recovery mode. It wouldn't turn on. So then I cleared some stuff and not there are like no options in recovery mode. All that is on the screen is a white screen with the HTC letters. Please help!!!!!!!!

cr1960

May 15, 2007
Melbourne
I tried rooting my brothers phone (htc one) and I got an error when I tried to flash a cyanogenmod rom. I found a video on youtube that told me to edit something in it which i proceeded to do. Then i rebooted. The phone was black and i could only get into recovery mode. It wouldn't turn on. So then I cleared some stuff and not there are like no options in recovery mode. All that is on the screen is a white screen with the HTC letters. Please help!!!!!!!!

what did you edit and what did you clean out??

LibertyMarine

Sep 26, 2013

you may follow this guide here:

[GUIDE][FIX] Solve Bootloops and no OS on phone!

This should help you. If you still have questions, I'll support you there, in this thread ;)

lilfil3

Nov 5, 2013
Frankfort
what did you edit and what did you clean out??

I formated the system, cache, data, firmware/mdm, firmware/q6, data and /data/media.
I changed updater-script to a txt file then deleted something from there. This is what a guy told me to do on youtube and when i changed it back and flashed the rom it got messed up. Then i cleared everything.