(help)Launcher resets all the time XGO

Search This thread

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
Hello people, my launcher always reboot when I use a multiple apps, in reboot I say I need to wait to the launcher Finishing to redimentions, I think the launcher apps is close! :( all the time I use a build.prop tweak forcing the launcher in memory and don't work! Can you help me please people? I have .100 JB in my Sony Xperia go rooted unlock BL

Sent from my ST27a using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

SapoPT

May 29, 2013
Hello people, my launcher always reboot when I use a multiple apps, in reboot I say I need to wait to the launcher Finishing to redimentions, I think the launcher apps is close! :( all the time I use a build.prop tweak forcing the launcher in memory and don't work! Can you help me please people? I have .100 JB in my Sony Xperia go rooted unlock BL

This is a custom behaviour of Xperia Go casued by the lack of ram of it. I got it as well and i think everyone has. You are lucky you got a unlocked bootloader so my best guess would be for you to install a custom rom and a custom kernel with a better memory management because, from my experience, with the default ROM you can avoid that happening from time to time, and with a custom rom you can make it happen less times, but it will keep happening from time to time and it's very annoying

Reactions: ruben21

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
Yeah a lot annoying!! But maybe can any one fix that I try one kernel, you now what kernel is the best?

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
@ruben21
Patch your services.jar and this will lock your launcher to memory so no launcher redraw :victory: CLICK HERE

Yeah I now that way so time long ago, but I want a more ease method to get lock the launcher in the ram! Mmm thanks a lot but well, I recommend V6 supercharger to all the people! Only advanced user! :)

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
Hello again I have the service.jar supercharged! If I pull up! Will work to other people?

mpjoe2000

May 11, 2011

The easy way!

• Just install Xposed Installer http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer
  • Run Xposed Installer from your phone and Install Xposed Framework (please follow instructions from Xposed Installer app to get the framework installed ;) )
  • Search, Download & Install App Settings Module
  • Activate and open App Settings, search for your launcher (and your phone dialer too, maybe a good idea)
  • Enable App Settings for your app, look for Resident and enable it. Press Save icon.
  • If App Settings ask you to reset, do it.

Don't for get, you will need a rooted system.

FAQ:
¿Why does my phone slows down after locking some apps in memory?
  • Because you don't have enough RAM, please uninstall a virus called Facebook from your phone, it will help a lot.

I'm facebook addicted, my life depends on it ¿What can i do?
  • Get another gmail account just for your notifications and set it up in your facebook account. Open your facebook account in chrome if you want it full featured. Open in Opera Mini or UC Browser Mini for fast and low RAM consumption.

Last edited:

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
The easy way!

• Just install Xposed Installer http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer
  • Run Xposed Installer from your phone and Install Xposed Framework (please follow instructions from Xposed Installer app to get the framework installed ;) )
  • Search, Download & Install App Settings Module
  • Activate and open App Settings, search for your launcher (and your phone dialer too, maybe a good idea)
  • Enable App Settings for your app, look for Resident and enable it. Press Save icon.
  • If App Settings ask you to reset, do it.

Don't for get, you will need a rooted system.

FAQ:
¿Why does my phone slows down after locking some apps in memory?
  • Because you don't have enough RAM, please uninstall a virus called Facebook from your phone, it will help a lot.

I'm facebook addicted, my life depends on it ¿What can i do?
  • Get another gmail account just for your notifications and set it up in your facebook account. Open your facebook account in chrome if you want it full featured. Open in Opera Mini or UC Browser Mini for fast and low RAM consumption.

thanks men but i use supercharged way

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is a custom behaviour of Xperia Go casued by the lack of ram of it. I got it as well and i think everyone has. You are lucky you got a unlocked bootloader so my best guess would be for you to install a custom rom and a custom kernel with a better memory management because, from my experience, with the default ROM you can avoid that happening from time to time, and with a custom rom you can make it happen less times, but it will keep happening from time to time and it's very annoying
    Yeah a lot annoying!! But maybe can any one fix that I try one kernel, you now what kernel is the best?

@ruben21
    Patch your services.jar and this will lock your launcher to memory so no launcher redraw :victory: CLICK HERE