Search This thread

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
Hi Folks
Thought I’d post a quick message to introduce myself
I’m Chris - your new Forum Moderator:)

I’m here keep an eye on things and help where I can. We all benefit when the forum runs smoothly and everyone helps each other.

Potted history of me:

Married with 5 Kids – first grandchild on the way (it keeps me busy!!)

I’ve been a member on XDA since 2007. I’ve learned, asked questions (yes, some in the wrong place), and I’ve developed for phones too.

As I’ve seen both sides. I know what it’s like to want help, and what it’s like to post your work and get flamed

Everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves help so I tend to take the soft view over issues and try to help. Everyone needs to follow the rules though:)

I don’t tend to post a lot as I’m a fan of listening first, talking second.

Even though i'll try to keep an eye open i cant spot every issue without help

If you’ve any questions or any issues, drop me a message, (email, Skype etc) . I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. (Please consider things like time zones, work, sleep, Wife & Kids) it’s not always possible to reply immediately.

please feel free to say ‘Hi’ chatting is part of the community:)

Look forward to getting to know you

Chris

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
hi everyone. thanks for the warm welcome:)

i get the feeling there is a lot of activity on here still:) its going to be a pleasure working with you:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Folks
    Thought I’d post a quick message to introduce myself
    I’m Chris - your new Forum Moderator:)

I’m here keep an eye on things and help where I can. We all benefit when the forum runs smoothly and everyone helps each other.

Potted history of me:

Married with 5 Kids – first grandchild on the way (it keeps me busy!!)

I’ve been a member on XDA since 2007. I’ve learned, asked questions (yes, some in the wrong place), and I’ve developed for phones too.

As I’ve seen both sides. I know what it’s like to want help, and what it’s like to post your work and get flamed

Everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves help so I tend to take the soft view over issues and try to help. Everyone needs to follow the rules though:)

I don’t tend to post a lot as I’m a fan of listening first, talking second.

Even though i'll try to keep an eye open i cant spot every issue without help

If you’ve any questions or any issues, drop me a message, (email, Skype etc) . I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. (Please consider things like time zones, work, sleep, Wife & Kids) it’s not always possible to reply immediately.

please feel free to say ‘Hi’ chatting is part of the community:)

Look forward to getting to know you

Chris