Wifi issue

Search This thread

Karooluss

Mar 27, 2010
Chrzanow
Hey all! My Arc has annoying issue: after you use wifi and leave the phone for a while it drops wifi connection and you sholud reconnect:/:/ wtf wtf wtf both at 2.3.2 and 2.3.3 I am getting angry for SE this is my last mobile from this brand...

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

IntMD

Oct 18, 2010
Assume you have set the wifi sleep policy to never?

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App

bmwbasti

Apr 29, 2011
Hey all! My Arc has annoying issue: after you use wifi and leave the phone for a while it drops wifi connection and you sholud reconnect:/:/ wtf wtf wtf both at 2.3.2 and 2.3.3 I am getting angry for SE this is my last mobile from this brand...

Same here :(
And i was thinking that this got fixed with .145 update.
That was (and unfortunately still is) the only bug that is really annoying to me.
After about 5-10 minutes in standby the Wifi connection is dropped completely and it takes 15-30 seconds until it is established again.
This was with 2.3.2 and still is with 2.3.3

@ IntMD

If i get the description of this setting correctly it only assumes when data connection gets switched from Wifi to 3G. Please correct me if i´m wrong.
In my case it doesn´t matter anyway because it is set to "never" but still drops the connection completely.

Regards Basti

Jun 1, 2011
Ludhiana
Hey friends......i had issues with my wifi as well...then I changed my dlink router's channel selection to fixed not automatic ......in my case I am using channel 5 ....and have no issues now...

Karooluss

Mar 27, 2010
Chrzanow
Hey friends......i had issues with my wifi as well...then I changed my dlink router's channel selection to fixed not automatic ......in my case I am using channel 5 ....and have no issues now...
Edit: I had already my AP set on certain channel : 6 ;( so now I set it on Auto mode...

Must try now:)

Last edited:

the_tooon

Jun 15, 2011
Novosibirsk
www.plaxienko.com
I have different d-links in office and home.

Home one is going down in very first attempt to connect until hard reset (arc shows good wifi connection though), office one is a bit harded and stand still, but arc is loosing connection after, I guess, few mbytes and need wifi turn off\on magic.

I can't describe how this *&@# annoying... :-(