[Q] Custom rom with knox 0x0

Search This thread

_Damian

Jan 10, 2013
Hi
I wan't to install miui rom but i wasn't lost my warranty
If do i a saferoot and modify recover with root explorer or something without odin, and flash miui, the flag goes to 0x1?
Are there any way to flash rom withouth lost warranty?
Sorry for my poor english and thanks!

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin
Hi
If do i a saferoot and modify recover with root explorer or something without odin, and flash miui, the flag goes to 0x1?

if you flash any custom recovery it'll knox it up, also on any custom kernel

probably when you'd flash a aosp rom without a custom kernel it can work (but most likely the system will crash)

Probably if there are any touch-wiz based roms with odin, and without a custom kernel (or with removing it from the tar) you could stay safe

but after all i'm not liable if you knox your device up

i've knoxed it up by the way ;) running cm11 with custom kernel from F4K and get up to 21333 in antutu :highfive:

Last edited:
Reactions: _Damian

_Damian

Jan 10, 2013
Wooow, antutu is very hight! Awesome performance

Question: knox put up in any kernel mod? If it's thats right i prefer lost my warranty :(

probably when you'd flash a aosp rom without a custom kernel it can work (but most likely the system will crash)

Probably if there are any touch-wiz based roms with odin, and without a custom kernel (or with removing it from the tar) you could stay safe

i've knoxed it up by the way ;) running cm11 with custom kernel from F4K and get up to 21333 in antutu :highfive:

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin
Thanks! Last question: Can i restore stock firm? How? I have the 4.3 Movistar Argentina rom and i wan't to install MIUI

You can download stock firmware from www.sammobile.com

enter download mode

put the file into PDA or AP in odin

press start

wait until the phone restarted

then you have stock again!

/edit:

you'll probably need to enter the recovery after flashing it and do a "factory reset"

Last edited:

_Damian

Jan 10, 2013

enter download mode

press start

/edit:

you'll probably need to enter the recovery after flashing it and do a "factory reset"

soo much thanks! And i don't have any problem? the firmware works good like now? and knox works?

EDIT: Another question: Can i use samsung software in another rom? like s voice

Last edited:

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
soo much thanks! And i don't have any problem? the firmware works good like now? and knox works?

1, It's preferable to flash the same original firmware version.

2. Most Samsung apps won't work, watchon works

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

Wooow, antutu is very hight! Awesome performance

Question: knox put up in any kernel mod? If it's thats right i prefer lost my warranty :(

any custom kernel will knox it up as far as i know, but this maybe doesn't go for build prop tweaks
    Thanks! Last question: Can i restore stock firm? How? I have the 4.3 Movistar Argentina rom and i wan't to install MIUI

enter download mode

press start

/edit:

1, It's preferable to flash the same original firmware version.

2. Most Samsung apps won't work, watchon works

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, my samsung is now rooted :)

Soo much thanks!