ISIS

Search This thread

twiggums

Oct 6, 2007
Anyone having any luck running any custom ROMs and being able to use ISIS? My 14 days are up, so it's about time to start flashing I'm thinking. But i've become accustomed to ISIS and like it quite a bit, got $50 for free and i can buy $0.05 bags of chips from the vending machine at work, plus every 4th tap is free there too. I've read ISIS doesn't play well with root, so I'm thinking custom ROMs + ISIS might not work so well :-|

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
This has been discussed many a time...theres a way with stock rom with xposed framework modules, search alil bit and itll yield some results...

Anyone having any luck running any custom ROMs and being able to use ISIS? My 14 days are up, so it's about time to start flashing I'm thinking. But i've become accustomed to ISIS and like it quite a bit, got $50 for free and i can buy $0.05 bags of chips from the vending machine at work, plus every 4th tap is free there too. I've read ISIS doesn't play well with root, so I'm thinking custom ROMs + ISIS might not work so well :-|

Reactions: mlts22 and twiggums

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has been discussed many a time...theres a way with stock rom with xposed framework modules, search alil bit and itll yield some results...