[Q] bootloop with almost every rom on MK9

Search This thread

hnzL

Jan 18, 2010
Hi,

i was running on CM11 for last month, yesterday i decided to try again DN3 v5+, but i got bootloop, tried wiping caches, removing battery, different kernels, nothing helped, so i triend another 3 or 4 roms and... neither of them wanted to boot! i always ended up in bootloop no matter what i flashed, only thing working was my backup of phoenix rom v16(tried to flash v18.5 and also didnt work) and cyangenmod 11... also tried flashing with TWRP 2.6.x.x, 2.7.0.2 and latest philz

any advice??? im kinda bored of CM look and want my note features back :cool:

soralz

Apr 6, 2013
Taipei
Hi,

i was running on CM11 for last month, yesterday i decided to try again DN3 v5+, but i got bootloop, tried wiping caches, removing battery, different kernels, nothing helped, so i triend another 3 or 4 roms and... neither of them wanted to boot! i always ended up in bootloop no matter what i flashed, only thing working was my backup of phoenix rom v16(tried to flash v18.5 and also didnt work) and cyangenmod 11... also tried flashing with TWRP 2.6.x.x, 2.7.0.2 and latest philz

Download a stock firmware from samsung-updates or sammobile. Reflash back the stock ROM (Make sure on ND3 or ND4 KitKat bootloader). After finished flashing stock ROM, Flash a recovery of your choice then flash DN5 / DN5+ ROM of your choice.

Note ND3 and above bootloader is a knox enabled bootloader, flashing any other files through ODIN will trip knox.

Last edited:
Reactions: hnzL

hnzL

Jan 18, 2010
Download a stock firmware from samsung-updates or sammobile. Reflash back the stock ROM (Make sure on ND3 or ND4 KitKat bootloader). After finished flashing stock ROM, Flash a recovery of your choice then flash DN5 / DN5+ ROM of your choice.

Note ND3 and above bootloader is a knox enabled bootloader, flashing any other files through ODIN will trip knox.

SOLVED, i only flashed DN3 bootloader as i no longer have warranty and now it works like a charm... thanks anyway :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,