need a themer to change a system app icons

Search This thread

Yahia700

Mar 6, 2013
Rabat
hello there am looking for a themer or a thread ho can help me edit some icons in a app
Am using a galaxy Young, HYPERION 9 ROM
i already know how to decompile and change icons and recompile and it work always but in that system/framework and as most ROM has now , there is that framwork-res.Apk and another one with the name of the rom-res.Apk like hyperion-res.Apk
anyway i need someone ho can edit those icons for me please i already have the originale app and the modded one in res/dawable-hdpi
please can you copy the edited app icons to the normal one and still work so i can change those icons :
E12rzsY.png

but when i do it i get this :
8XHkYgx.png

please help

Attachments

• hyperion-res(edited).apk
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • hyperion-res.apk
    1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
D

Darth

AAbounegm

Feb 22, 2014
Cairo
If I understand your question correctly, I think you want something like Go Launcher. It has many themes. But if u want to keep everything the same and only change a few icons, I suggest Nova Launcher Prime.

Yahia700

Mar 6, 2013
Rabat
If I understand your question correctly, I think you want something like Go Launcher. It has many themes. But if u want to keep everything the same and only change a few icons, I suggest Nova Launcher Prime.

or use HKThemeManager if you're running on stock.

i dont think you understand guys, what i wantto do is change those nitification icon from /res/Drawable-hdpi and for that you need to know about decompile and compile apps , anyway for that i found the app that do that and its hyperion-res.apk i alrady put in in attachement i need some expert in modding to do that