Best launcher for mini/pro

Search This thread

ponext

Mar 9, 2012
Ipoh
For me, i'll used a lot of launcher before, well i keep the installer in my sd card, and install it when i get bored with the current launcher. But if u really want the light n smooth launcher that feel like GO launcher u can try 360 launcher. I had try SPB Shell 3D, Launcher Pro, Go launcher, SE Launcher, TSF Shell 3D launcher, and many more. Some of them will getting heavy when u put a lot of widget. For right now im using SE launcher. For the best launcher, this is my rating.
1) 360 Launcher (very light n smooth + u can resize all the widget)
2) GO launcher EX (Has a lot of choice of theme and add on to choose, but it gonna be heavy)
3) Launcher Pro (stable for daily used)

xperia_pro

Dec 2, 2011
cozumel
The best launcher is the xperia mini pro incluided in the rom minicm7pro by paul and i extracted for use on mini cm7 by nAa oh yep thanks @paul-xxx :D

Sent from my superxperia x10 MP :D using xda premium

NetSkill

Aug 3, 2011
Slovakia

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336459545404.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1336459545404.png
    80 KB · Views: 230
I am using this one :)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=18541757

Sent from my E10i using xda premium

Can you dump this amazing clock widget for me pls :p its so awesome

Only thing is... in this forum, we all use Xperia phones.. so what use is a launcher for non-experia phones?

Dude this is the best xperia launcher in entire world it so superb ported and you will find it only if you try it.
Its have amazingly maked setup UI not like other ported ones arround there , the best widget placement is in this launcher dude ;)
And the name of title say xperia launcher for non experia phones which not mean you can't use it if you on experia its mean you can use it if you have different phone from experia which mean is generally for experia.
Its 100% port and the best one ewen has a rotation which all other don't have or don't work in mini but work on pro and etc etc bugs. They are gone in this one from link and in the end its maked from one tech ingeneer from my country - Bulgaria ;)
That's it. Try it and look what its can do by yourself.

garvit18

Jun 4, 2012
Espier launcher is also good

Sent from my xperia x10 mini monster using xda premium

matthias1203

Sep 28, 2011
Zadar
Holo launcher looks like apex but it is for cm7 and veery fast.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The best one for our minis is this one I give link to in early post.
    Trust me I test all the launcher out there and the perfect one is ported one from link I give to all there :)
    Why?
    Here why:
    Most of SE stock ported ones is via corners but our screens is small and we can't add most of app widgets coz they are bigg.
    Most of SE stock ones no mather with corners or not is not resized right ( when you add some 4x2 widget you can saw what I mean)
    Go launcher:
    Yes its the next launcher I like after the stock SE but I stop there with like thing. What's wrong with it ? Eat RAM allot ,has separate app for notification I'm personally don't like the idea for baclground app who eat 3Mb ram only for some numbers who appear on top of my sms / mail / call log icons tho kount them lile I'm stupid and I can't kount it by myself.
    ADW ... I newer like it ... I use it some monts in early stone age when I was on 1.6 Donout... super fancy stuf who after a week of usage start boring the user.
    ZEAM : hmmm great one .. yes little stupid but great .. eat 9 megs and only bug is when autorotate is on its resize the widgets sort of stupid way and when you back in portrain they stay some times in half size.
    SPB : SUPERB .... 60megs ram eater.
    Launcher pro : may be stay cool on some NEXUS of big experia (x10) but on small screen icons are little big for this job.
    And soo on. I can write till end of day and the next day and the day after but is pointless.
    Just spoken in this way:
    1. SE launcher with SE widgets (from link on my early post)
    2. Zeam launcher
    3. Go launcher

GO Launcher EX !! ;)

Sent from my E15i using XDA
    Try this !!! http://boekenhuis.net/xperia/xperia_s_home.html
    You will be amazed ! Dnl the widgets too the best animated weather widget for our minis is in the link .
    PS: The QWGA is the one who not have corners like the stock 2.1 one . Other versions its for biger screens.
    PS2: Don't forget the widget picker its need by launcher and widgets to work.
    And go and thk tho boy who make this :)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1557091

LIGHTNING FAST Xperia S launcher

FOR GB ONLY XPERIA S Home Launcher with Settings | 0.9.2c by ra3al(MULTIRESOLUTION)

FOR ICS/JB ONLY Xperia T Home Launcher with Settings | 1.3.7c by ra3al(MULTIRESOLUTION)
    LauncherPro all the way! It's bit outdated but 100% faster than any other launcher on the market.

But with Desktop Vizualizer and Folder Organizer apps you can make LauncherPro visually like all other launchers.