Search This thread

Androxyde

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
Paris
www.flashtool.net
Here is the final version of Flashtool, compatible with Z/ZL

To clarify about bootloader unlock/relock :

Q : Can Flashtool unlock bootloader for a first time unlock ?
A : Yes, it does it using official sony method (get key, then issue the right fastboot command)

Q : Can Flashtool relock bootloader ?
A : Yes

Q : Can Flashtool unlock bootloader after a relock ?
A : Yes.

With this release, before unlocking first time, root your device and you will be able to backup your TA partition (Raw ta backup). By doing this, you will be able to relock / restore your TA partition and have back BE2 and all DRM keys.

Happy flashing :)

Flashtool can be downloaded from this page

For those having issues downloading, you can try this link : unrestrict.li Flashtool homepage

Last edited:

dogsly

Apr 4, 2010
Kiev
4pda.ru
Many thanks Androhyde and DooMLoRD for their work!
I have a few questions.
1. When creating a firmware normal Flashtool v0.9.10.1 does not know how to define multiple files.
26.02.jpg
Is there a risk? Or beta Flashtool, when flashing the firmware of received, all the files correctly identify and sew the right sections?
I looked at the French firmware - it has the same structure as the creation of me, so I'm pretty sure of the correctness of their actions, but would like to know your opinion.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Androxyde

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
Paris
www.flashtool.net
Many thanks Androhyde and DooMLoRD for their work!
I have a few questions.
1. When creating a firmware normal Flashtool v0.9.10.1 does not know how to define multiple files.
View attachment 1761905
Is there a risk? Or beta Flashtool, when flashing the firmware of received, all the files correctly identify and sew the right sections?
I looked at the French firmware - it has the same structure as the creation of me, so I'm pretty sure of the correctness of their actions, but would like to know your opinion.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Don't worry, all files will be treated and sent to the phone

Reactions: TiesB and dogsly

Lef.teris

Apr 14, 2009
Hi,

I want to use the backup/restore TA option.
If i copy the folder \Flashtool\devices\C660x (from Z flashtool) to original version v0.9.10.1\Flashtool\devices\..

is it work??

Bin4ry

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2008
Berlin
AW: Flashtool beta for z ....

Hi,

I want to use the backup/restore TA option.
If i copy the folder \Flashtool\devices\C660x (from Z flashtool) to original version v0.9.10.1\Flashtool\devices\..

is it work??

You should not use TA option yet. With old flashtool loader sending is not correct for Xperia Z and new version is not TA option implemented.

Better wait a little!

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the final version of Flashtool, compatible with Z/ZL

A : Yes, it does it using official sony method (get key, then issue the right fastboot command)

A : Yes

A : Yes.

With this release, before unlocking first time, root your device and you will be able to backup your TA partition (Raw ta backup). By doing this, you will be able to relock / restore your TA partition and have back BE2 and all DRM keys.

Happy flashing :)

Flashtool can be downloaded from this page

For those having issues downloading, you can try this link : unrestrict.li Flashtool homepage

A : Partially. Once relocked, bootloader status is unknown in service menu. But in this state, you can use PCC or SEUS to update the phone.

A : Yes. Then bootloader status will retrieve its correct state as after the first time unlock.
    the complete version of FT should take some time as Androxyde is rebuilding/redesigning the entire interface, but till then this will have to do...
    good news! just finished with some testing (on my Xperia Z) with Androxyde and he has managed to get correct RELOCK working!

just hold on till next update....

dont forget to thank him!
    Hi all,

I posted a new beta release. Check the OP :)