About white screen bug.

Search This thread

rhisendark

Sep 17, 2012
Turkiye
My phones original lcd panel and digitizer got busted 2 weeks ago. I bought spare parts from internet and its now working. But weird thing happened. On my previous screen I have never experienced a single white screen issue but now I am one of the few to have it. Its gotta be an issue about several panels. And my screen quality dropped heavily... Gonna lend this phone to my dad soon anyways. I just wanted to warn you guys.

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
My phones original lcd panel and digitizer got busted 2 weeks ago. I bought spare parts from internet and its now working. But weird thing happened. On my previous screen I have never experienced a single white screen issue but now I am one of the few to have it. Its gotta be an issue about several panels. And my screen quality dropped heavily... Gonna lend this phone to my dad soon anyways. I just wanted to warn you guys.

About this, I think that you keep the screen on direct sun light! Or under a desk lamp.
I recommend, to keep the phone on cold places.
I had same problem when I had the phone on my bag at school.....It was automaticaly turned off, and when I try to power on it says battery low.
(Even I charged it before).