Any help?

Attachments

• PRO.jpg
    PRO.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 557

rufus15

Dec 2, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
The "Remove apps" is a generic name for all uninstalled apps. Those 196MB are the amount, all those (uninstalled) apps used when they were installed.
Ex.: If you had Google Chrome and Youtube app installed and they transferred let's say 30MB and respectively 65MB, after you uninstall them, under Data Usage you will see: Remove apps 95MB.

Reactions: EngAymanAlMarashdeh

EngAymanAlMarashdeh

Mar 21, 2014
The "Remove apps" is a generic name for all uninstalled apps. Those 196MB are the amount, all those (uninstalled) apps used when they were installed.
Ex.: If you had Google Chrome and Youtube app installed and they transferred let's say 30MB and respectively 65MB, after you uninstall them, under Data Usage you will see: Remove apps 95MB.

Thank you for your reply,

But it's quiet strange, cause the usage is like this

1- 18 - 20 May >> 16.36 MB
2- 22-29 May >> 270 MB
3- 29 May - 2 June >> 196 MB

rufus15

Dec 2, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
You're welcome.
I believe after 29/May you might have re-installed one of the previous (uninstalled) apps, and that traffic (74MB) is now shown next to the specific app. Otherwise, I can't see any reasonable explanation.
Ex.: Before 29/May Google Chrome was uninstalled after it had used 74MB. After 29/May you re-installed it, and now its traffic is shown separately: Google Chrome 74MB (or more, if you used it afterwards).

EngAymanAlMarashdeh

Mar 21, 2014
You're welcome.
I believe after 29/May you might have re-installed one of the previous (uninstalled) apps, and that traffic (74MB) is now shown next to the specific app. Otherwise, I can't see any reasonable explanation.
Ex.: Before 29/May Google Chrome was uninstalled after it had used 74MB. After 29/May you re-installed it, and now its traffic is shown separately: Google Chrome 74MB (or more, if you used it afterwards).

Yea you were right,
It was the synchronization of Dropbox and Onedrive.
thanks a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.