[HELP] SM-T210R just rooted and stuck on recovery loop [SOLVED]

Search This thread

pedrocusidor

Jun 13, 2011
Just bought the tablet for my son, decided to root and rom it with the KidzRom, Had an issue with one of the root systems for the sm-210R, so I tried the single file one, Odin did push it through, and i got recovery... Problem is that when ever the tab reboots it puts me back to recovery, I've tried different recoveries, same thing.

Tried searching for a solution for a few hours now, and just need some help.

-thankyou in advance

Last edited:

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
Just bought the tablet for my son, decided to root and rom it with the KidzRom, Had an issue with one of the root systems for the sm-210R, so I tried the single file one, Odin did push it through, and i got recovery... Problem is that when ever the tab reboots it puts me back to recovery, I've tried different recoveries, same thing.

Tried searching for a solution for a few hours now, and just need some help.

-thankyou in advance

Do a factory reset in recovery, then flash the rom again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

pedrocusidor

Jun 13, 2011
solved it, had to update the firmware to pre root (1.1g file) via odin, installed cwr through odin, while in recovery had to do the m1 kernel, finally after that was able to wipe and install kidz rom. :highfive:

thanks for all the help guys

Reactions: cyberbeam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    solved it, had to update the firmware to pre root (1.1g file) via odin, installed cwr through odin, while in recovery had to do the m1 kernel, finally after that was able to wipe and install kidz rom. :highfive:

thanks for all the help guys