Xperia Z Ultra 4.3 Netherlands

Search This thread

NoFrown

Jan 6, 2013
I have a Xperia Z Ultra with android 4.2.2 branded on Tele-2 Netherlands.
I still haven't received the update jet, but can't find any information about the release from Tele-2 Netherlands
I also tried manually updating with flashtool, but this doesn't seem to work :(
Really looking for an answer, please help me

hamdogg

May 14, 2012
New Zealand
www.youtube.com
I have a Xperia Z Ultra with android 4.2.2 branded on Tele-2 Netherlands.
I still haven't received the update jet, but can't find any information about the release from Tele-2 Netherlands
I also tried manually updating with flashtool, but this doesn't seem to work :(
Really looking for an answer, please help me

this thread is for android development. ROM's/ Kernel/ system... Members go to the Q&A section to specifically help others.. So next time go to the question and answer thread... you'll get more help... :good:

If you Ultra is branded or locked to a carrier then you wont be able to update using flashtool. (unless its specifically for your carrier based unit)
You will have to wait for your carrier to push the update directly to its customers.

herogjan

Nov 23, 2012
Uitgeest
I also live in the Netherlands. My ultra is not carrier based. At the moment using Vodafone in the past Telfort. But i also didn't received the update yet. I assume countrys like the Netherlands and Belgium are on the bottom of the list.

I never saw anybody else with an ultra overhere, and getting out of the reactions when i'm using the device otber people also saw this phone before:D

Making the phone carrier free isn't that big of a deal, i think. When lurking the forums at xda you'll find a method i assume. You can looking in the general android part of the forum (interesting stuff overthere), the sony xperia Z and Z1 forums can also be beneficial.