Problem with HTC drivers

Search This thread

plantunes

Jun 29, 2007
Hi.
Yesterday I bought a HTC ONE.
It's quite diferent to root and unblock than my previous Galaxy S3.
I've found the All In One Kit that seems to be quite easy to use and user friendly.
However I'm facing strange issues with the drivers...
I just installed the latest HTCDRIVERS.EXE and as soon as I plug the HTC on my laptop, my windows tries to install the driver (with USB debugging ON) but without sucess!
More strange is that, a few seconds after a windows pops up showing "HTC ONE" and asking if I want to open files, see photos and so on...
So, what am I doing wrong since everytime I try to use the ALL IN ONE KIT to get a token ID that will lead to unlock bootloader, I get a "DEVICE NOT FOUND" message?
Please help me...

gamer765

Jan 14, 2009
Hi.
I've found the All In One Kit that seems to be quite easy to use and user friendly.
I just installed the latest HTCDRIVERS.EXE and as soon as I plug the HTC on my laptop, my windows tries to install the driver (with USB debugging ON) but without sucess!
More strange is that, a few seconds after a windows pops up showing "HTC ONE" and asking if I want to open files, see photos and so on...
So, what am I doing wrong since everytime I try to use the ALL IN ONE KIT to get a token ID that will lead to unlock bootloader, I get a "DEVICE NOT FOUND" message?
Please help me...
To get the token ID you need to be in fastboot mode, not booted in Android.

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Hi.
Please help me...

uninstall your current drivers and try these they work flawless for me
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j55vk6qbbr6250c/HTCDriver_4.8.0.002.exe
MD5: e2a21d71954d4164c1a116abb926a363

and don't rely totally on the toolkit for everything

use the included adb / fastboot files yourself and get familiar with them it may save your butt later

plantunes

Jun 29, 2007
It looks like that the real problem is that ADB sees my HTC as offline!
I can't figure out how can I sort this out...