[Q] HTC one mini root help

Search This thread

tech2013

Feb 24, 2014
Hello, I am thinking about rooting my HTC one mini. I know there are millions of threads on here and Google but I still have some basic questions that I can not find the answer for, so if you could help I would be very grateful.

If I were to root my phone, will the appearance be any different? And also would it change anything unless I actually do it manually?

I do not want to do it and then discover I do not like it or that I am above my head, I know most people will at well do not do it then but I have read a lot and I am curious, thanks on advance for any help.

Thanks

AnGrY sCoTsMaN

Nov 17, 2011
Fife
No visual changes. Rooting is basically the process of accessing the phones operating system to give you more control over the system, performance and settings. You can then add a custom Rom (this will most probably change the look of your phone, give better performance and battery... Maybe!) gives you greater freedom to install speciality apps But as soon as you root, your warranty is void, and you may brick your phone if you do not follow instructions step by step.