[guide] how to software update / remove flash counter from our rooted mega devices

Search This thread

hoaaamers

Jan 5, 2012
Jakarta
Hi everyone :)

Im using stock I9152 rom and my phone is rooted .

And yesterday i hear there's some minor software update . But when i want update my device its say my device has been modified so i cant update it .

i try triangle away and its still not work because the binary still change to custom , so i try another way to make triangle away work for our device. And now i found a trick to update our device even our phone is rooted .

what you must do ?

1. Install xposed framework from here
2. Install this xposed module
3. Install triangle away from google play to buy him a beer or download from his thread in here

after that just install xposed and the module , install the xposed framework and tick the module and reboot. Next , install triangle away and reset the flash counter and tick " allow tracker to run "

after that reboot and now you can update your software and it will not detect the root again :D

sorry for my bad english ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-05-03-54-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-05-03-54-39.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 676

omer1973

Dec 5, 2013
Hi i just did what you said,ewerithing is fine,i update software about 369mb,but when i hit the install, phone rebooted in teamwin recovery,and update is not installed.Is there any solution for this?

Sent from my GT-I9205 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

omer1973

Dec 5, 2013
I did not backup my stock recovery,how can i get one.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hardik190

May 8, 2013
Mumbai
rather than triangle away use cosmeticsysscope module in the xposed installer app --> downloads ..

apply it and you will get official status but being in stock recovery you need to be unrooted for update or the update will fail..

if you reset the counter and then try to unroot the binaries reach in system so the device status is changed to custom again ..

for that restart your mobile and immidiately go In settings --> software update and keep pressing check for update till the popup comes... once the popup comes ith will lag cause of multiple clicks but the status will change to official .

OR

best way is data wipe.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone :)

Im using stock I9152 rom and my phone is rooted .

And yesterday i hear there's some minor software update . But when i want update my device its say my device has been modified so i cant update it .

i try triangle away and its still not work because the binary still change to custom , so i try another way to make triangle away work for our device. And now i found a trick to update our device even our phone is rooted .

what you must do ?

1. Install xposed framework from here
    2. Install this xposed module
    3. Install triangle away from google play to buy him a beer or download from his thread in here

after that just install xposed and the module , install the xposed framework and tick the module and reboot. Next , install triangle away and reset the flash counter and tick " allow tracker to run "

after that reboot and now you can update your software and it will not detect the root again :D

sorry for my bad english ;)