How to disable car mode?

Search This thread

dominpl

Oct 19, 2010
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Hello

I have a problem with my Wildfire S, phone is constantly in car mode, this is annoying, because when I answer the call, voice i running by loundspeaker, i believe it's now a software problem, because i did full wipe few times and tried different soft's. What i want to do is disabling the reaction of 'putting phone into car dock' (in metaphour of course) in my soft. Can you tell me what i have to modify? Now it's running on 2.3.7 version of android. Or other option, it is the easy way to fix the hardware problem (i think it's problem with USB socket), i have hot-air soldering station but i don't want to invest in any parts, i prefer disabling it in software.

Thank you for your help.

pun33t

Dec 1, 2012
Hello

I have a problem with my Wildfire S, phone is constantly in car mode, this is annoying, because when I answer the call, voice i running by loundspeaker, i believe it's now a software problem, because i did full wipe few times and tried different soft's. What i want to do is disabling the reaction of 'putting phone into car dock' (in metaphour of course) in my soft. Can you tell me what i have to modify? Now it's running on 2.3.7 version of android. Or other option, it is the easy way to fix the hardware problem (i think it's problem with USB socket), i have hot-air soldering station but i don't want to invest in any parts, i prefer disabling it in software.

Thank you for your help.

I had this problem once. Just use a toothbrush and try to clean the usb port of th phone. It will help.