Introducing.... Genesis Rom...

Search This thread

Multidex24

Apr 4, 2013
Greensboro
Introducing RevelationRom

Here's Another Big Update.... RevelationRom Will Have Hopefully an Aroma Installer, That means you Choose Watchu Want n' How You Want this Rom to be On Ur E980.. :D

What To Expect From The New RevelationRom?
  1. G3's Ui.... Settings.... Status-Bar... Apps... Etc....
  2. Less Lag But Faster Performance.... Faster Speeds.....
  3. Alot Much Better Battery Like "Powerful" *Working On That.....*
  4. Better Wifi + 4G LTE Connection....
  5. G3's Camera
  6. Split View
  7. Calling Recorder
  8. ART support
  9. Samsung Apps Such As "Morning"
  10. Better Sound Tweaks Such As Beats..ClearAudio & More
  11. Updated Google apps
  12. Adding Ios7 Animations... Including Statusbar.... (Can Be Choosin In Aroma)
  13. Adding Eco Mode >>Optimise CPU For More Extend Battery Life
  14. Adding Android L Keyboards... Red & Grey... Still adding more (Also be choosing in Aroma)
  15. And More! You Just Gotta See 4 Yourself... :angel::D:cowboy:

Is RevelationRom Ready Yet?

I'm Still adding a bunch of more Tweaks though... But the answer is Almost Ready... I know you guys been waiting soooo patiently, So as a Thank You, Im Starting to Release Beta Versions of RevelationRom 4 you guys! :) :cool:

Anything Xtra?
I already have a team helping me out with this... The More the better.. Any Contribution at all? All You Gotta Do is ask me :D

This Is The Genesis Plus The Revolution 4 Our GPro.... So Better Get Ready... :) Pics Will Be Uploaded Shortly

P.S This Is My 1st rom, So.... like give my thanks.... support me.... encourage me... help out in anyway lml ^_^ Thanks

Last edited:

Multidex24

Apr 4, 2013
Greensboro
So how far along are you actually from a release ? ....
2SHAYNEZ

Not Very Far I Hope, But Like I Be Very Busy And I'm trying to finish this build as fast as I Can... As Long As There Won't Be Any Problems Including Fc's.... That's why i'm saying not 1 person can do it all on their own... I Need to Form a Team To Help Out... But By Then.... The Rom Will Be Released :D:angel::cowboy:

xoLEOox

Jun 19, 2014
Houston
what do you need help with i will try to help in any way i can im not a dev but i do have some kind of knowledge

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
IOS can stay where it belongs
........ So whats a eta on a release ? Cause you have been saying that for too long ..... And how would you be incorporating anything iOS into this ..... Themeing is all I could imagine... Which still doesn't interest me in this ROM honestly ....

2SHAYNEZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing RevelationRom

Here's Another Big Update.... RevelationRom Will Have Hopefully an Aroma Installer, That means you Choose Watchu Want n' How You Want this Rom to be On Ur E980.. :D

What To Expect From The New RevelationRom?
    1. G3's Ui.... Settings.... Status-Bar... Apps... Etc....
    2. Less Lag But Faster Performance.... Faster Speeds.....
    3. Alot Much Better Battery Like "Powerful" *Working On That.....*
    4. Better Wifi + 4G LTE Connection....
    5. G3's Camera
    6. Split View
    7. Calling Recorder
    8. ART support
    9. Samsung Apps Such As "Morning"
    10. Better Sound Tweaks Such As Beats..ClearAudio & More
    11. Updated Google apps
    12. Adding Ios7 Animations... Including Statusbar.... (Can Be Choosin In Aroma)
    13. Adding Eco Mode >>Optimise CPU For More Extend Battery Life
    14. Adding Android L Keyboards... Red & Grey... Still adding more (Also be choosing in Aroma)
    15. And More! You Just Gotta See 4 Yourself... :angel::D:cowboy:

Is RevelationRom Ready Yet?

I'm Still adding a bunch of more Tweaks though... But the answer is Almost Ready... I know you guys been waiting soooo patiently, So as a Thank You, Im Starting to Release Beta Versions of RevelationRom 4 you guys! :) :cool:

Anything Xtra?
    I already have a team helping me out with this... The More the better.. Any Contribution at all? All You Gotta Do is ask me :D

This Is The Genesis Plus The Revolution 4 Our GPro.... So Better Get Ready... :) Pics Will Be Uploaded Shortly

P.S This Is My 1st rom, So.... like give my thanks.... support me.... encourage me... help out in anyway lml ^_^ Thanks
    Might need to change this to Revelation ROM. [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

I Swear i Like That Name... Genesis + Revolution = Revelation? :laugh::fingers-crossed::highfive:
    Alright.......
    Release date ?.........

2SHAYNEZ

Calm down shayne. You've just run out of rom's to flash. Lol

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    Lol im impatient.... Watching a thread like this .....didn't mean to sound like a ****..... Good stuff

2SHAYNEZ
    IOS can stay where it belongs
    ........ So whats a eta on a release ? Cause you have been saying that for too long ..... And how would you be incorporating anything iOS into this ..... Themeing is all I could imagine... Which still doesn't interest me in this ROM honestly ....

2SHAYNEZ

I'm not big on iOS either. But it also IS his ROM. Who knows? Maybe he'll do a nice, subtle job of incorporating it. It is always nice to have another choice and see what its like. I too am a bit impatient with things like this. Which is painful because I myself have not had access to my VM for what seems like an eternity to work on my kernel. But anyway we do need to try our best to keep waiting and support Multidex in his journey to making a ROM. Especially since its his first. God knows how long and difficult that can be.

Sent from my LG-E980 running Beanstalk 4.4 & E980 Kernel+

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Also, a question to OP... Do you run VMware or similar Virtual Machine software to work on your ROM? And what distro do you use if you use Linux? Just curious.

Sent from my LG-E980 running Beanstalk 4.4 & E980 Kernel+