Stock Hboot?

Search This thread

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Is the hboot packaged in the radio zip that people have posted? I was thinking the stock hboot and recovery were included in that radio update package.

When did you get a DNA!?! Get back over at the Rezound thread!!! :p lol

But the hboot is not packaged in the radio zip found here if that is what your asking. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2155915

Here is HBOOT-1.33.0001 (Stock)
http://goo.im/devs/Flyhalf205/DNA/HBOOT-1.33.0001.zip

Last edited:

bsSkunkApe

Jan 15, 2009
If I was on the original hboot and flashed the ENG hboot, can I flash directly to the hboot from the new ota? Didn't know if it's ok to piecemeal things in like that, just wanted to make sure there are no potential " incompatibilities" with other things. Have already flashed new radio too.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
If I was on the original hboot and flashed the ENG hboot, can I flash directly to the hboot from the new ota? Didn't know if it's ok to piecemeal things in like that, just wanted to make sure there are no potential " incompatibilities" with other things. Have already flashed new radio too.

The radio.img is really all you need from the OTA everything else is mostly rom stuff

Reactions: bsSkunkApe

bsSkunkApe

Jan 15, 2009
The radio.img is really all you need from the OTA everything else is mostly rom stuff

Cool, I don't anticipate ever having to relock my phone but I was thinking of flashing to a standard Hboot just because. I like to minimize the possible ways i can brick my phone. :p

I'm no dev anyway and I don't think there is any possible reason I would need to have the ENG Hboot on my phone. So thumbs up to flashing the newer hboot then!

sabbotage

Dec 15, 2010

gwallers

Jun 25, 2010
So if im on the SHIP version of the pre-ota HBOOT and i'm s-off and unlocked is it safe to flash the OTA hboot? what would my steps be and what would the end result be. Would i still be unlocked and s-off?

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
So if im on the SHIP version of the pre-ota HBOOT and i'm s-off and unlocked is it safe to flash the OTA hboot? what would my steps be and what would the end result be. Would i still be unlocked and s-off?

The 2.04 and 1.15 hboot are the same you can if you want to... ive done it w/o any problems you wont lose s-off or unlocked but you arent going to gain anything either

download the 2.04 hboot place it where you would for any adb/fastboot command

Code:
fastboot oem rebootRUU

Code:
fastboot flash zip PL83IMG.zip

when the terminal says its done wait a few seconds (the green bar wont fill up 100% so dont worry it will stick at about 3/4 the way)

Code:
fastboot oem boot

gwallers

Jun 25, 2010
My goal is to have the tampered Flag removed. Thats why I was wondering if i could Flash ship Over other ship and remove it.

gwallers

Jun 25, 2010
Flashing to ENG and then back to Ship wouldnt remove it?

wireman2161

Aug 25, 2011
REDFIELD ,AR.
sorry for newb question. Not new to android but new to htc. So its my understanding to revert from engineering hboot. I would download stock hboot then rename it to pl83img.zip then,
fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot oem boot Is this correct? TIA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this link you will find the 1.15 and 2.04 Radio's and hboots

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38379254&postcount=19

sorry for newb question. Not new to android but new to htc. So its my understanding to revert from engineering hboot. I would download stock hboot then rename it to pl83img.zip then,
    fastboot oem rebootRUU
    fastboot oem boot Is this correct? TIA

Yes, but i was nice enough to already name the zip PL83IMG.zip... so just take off the rest of the file name so its just PL83IMG and then you should be good to go