[Q] Can you flash an International S4 rom on the Sprint model?

Search This thread

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
Let me make my disclaimer:

"I am not a noob! I have been consistently active in Android (development and flashing) since the MyTouch 3G Slide days. I understand partition differences, I understand (from experience) that jumping in head first and flashing roms meant for other devices can brick your phone, and I understand that the first thing most people (including myself) think is N00B alert, but this isn't the case."

Now, I have done nothing but flash Sprint ROMs on the device. However, when I noticed that there was a sim slot in my phone the first thing I thought was "What the heck?" Then, some major googling revealed that it needs it for the 4G LTE, but it can also be used on international carriers. THEN, I found a guide posted by a dude that showed how you could set up Domestic GSM carrier sims to be compatible with this phone (And fully functional). SO! My question is, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, can it run an international GS4 rom? I'm asking because I would love to see what Ubuntu OS is like.

Thanks in advance!

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
Where?

This question has been answered already.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I Googled and there was no thread that came up answering this question. I have been on XDA for some years now so I know that it's annoying to post answered questions, hence my posting this (after properly searching).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I believe the answer was yes and people said to be sure to flash a sprint kernel after

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk