[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

latouffe

Jul 30, 2011
Its blue only. Did u flashed on blue on top of green. I told you, don't flash themes on themes without reflashing rom without wipe in b/w or your phone will become a rainbow.

So if i understand clearly - if we flash a green theme over 2.2 and then we flash 2.5 without wipe we get a rainbow :p ? Or its possible to do so?

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Blue INFINITUM THEME v1.1 for INFINITUM v2.2--http://www.mediafire.com/?0v90whf4gzzva44

Change log -
Lock screen dpi and icons fixed by super_extreme(new team member)
Toggle icons also changed to better ones by super_extreme(i dont remember from where original blue icons are, maybe from amoled blue theme).
Some minor PNG fixes by super_extreme.
Same settings.apk as in green theme with galaxy s settings inside it and also in app drawer.

Reactions: hadkeren and -MaD-

wingg

Jan 21, 2011
..2,5....it's a new way of rom flashing called ciphering :) :) ;)

//->IMM76D AOKP_ECO_33 GT-I9000

latouffe

Jul 30, 2011
Bhu1 lol. by 2.5 i mean the new one thats youre cooking. Because i dont want to flash the green theme over 2.2 to wipe it clean in 2-3 days with the infinitum 2.5 :p

djtiesto22

Mar 28, 2009
Prague/Belgrade
Blue INFINITUM THEME v1.1 for INFINITUM v2.2--http://www.mediafire.com/?0v90whf4gzzva44

Change log -
Lock screen dpi and icons fixed by super_extreme(new team member)
Toggle icons also changed to better ones by super_extreme(i dont remember from where original blue icons are, maybe from amoled blue theme).
Some minor PNG fixes by super_extreme.
Same settings.apk as in green theme with galaxy s settings inside it and also in app drawer.

Some mirror please link not working

Edit :Haha sorry now i see new link
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

fISKARgUBBEN

Dec 19, 2010
I'm still on 2.1.. Noticed this today when I was going to take a photo..

When I press camera (both from lock screen and from app drawer) I get an error message saying:

"Camera Error
Can't connect to the camera."

Never ever seen before.. Anyone got a clue on how to go by it? Flash an update.zip in recovery or replace camera.apk somewhere?

Help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Edit 1:
Anyone upgrade from 2.1>2.2 without wipe? How did it go? I know it's a stupid question and I know I should wipe when upgrading but I'm not so psyched to re-install everything again.. ;)

Edit 2:
Just rebooted. Now camera works.. Wtf?! I hate when things just work out when I don't know why.... :p

Last edited:

phalanger

Feb 26, 2006

When I press camera (both from lock screen and from app drawer) I get an error message saying:

"Camera Error

Never ever seen before.. Anyone got a clue on how to go by it? Flash an update.zip in recovery or replace camera.apk somewhere?

Thank you!

Edit 1:
Anyone upgrade from 2.1>2.2 without wipe? How did it go? I know it's a stupid question and I know I should wipe when upgrading but I'm not so psyched to re-install everything again.. ;)

Edit 2:
Just rebooted. Now camera works.. Wtf?! I hate when things just work out when I don't know why.... :p

I had no problems upgrading to 2.2 without wipe. Just do it and if you get any issues, wipe before blaming the rom :)

Reactions: fISKARgUBBEN

mdaskal

Mar 27, 2012
Heraklion Crete

"Camera Error

Thank you!

Edit 1:

Edit 2:

I suggest go to v2.2 immediately.
not need to wipe and the performance are the best ever in infinitum.
also the battery life too. :)

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Its blue only. Did u flashed on blue on top of green. I told you, don't flash themes on themes without reflashing rom without wipe in b/w or your phone will become a rainbow.

First of all thanks for this AWESOME ROM !!!!! :) ... it s really the best ever!!!
I have never installed anything that had the word "green" inside.
I have just installed the 2.2 that u had on torrent and then the blue theme that was on the 3rd post.
Also now i just have installed the new blue theme and nothing changed. :(
Please explain again what exactly have to do to fix it? :confused::confused:

Last edited:

matanp

May 8, 2011
Best rom!!!
Here are some Ideas for 2.5 like you asked
1. The ability to put the weather on the top left corner of notification bar like super_extreme's mod. And if you can add the next day forecast it would be great
2. As many inverted or dark system apps like gmail, contacts, sms and so on
3. My apn is wrong, is there any way to fix it in the rom instead of manually after every wipe?
4. A backup option in theme installation like super extreems mod instead of flashing the rom before changing theme.

Ohhh and flash for the camera ;-)

That's it for now....

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Luka321

Dec 10, 2011
Rijeka
Guys i tried to flash 2.2 from 1.1.0 with wipe and no luck, stuck with error "virtual keys missing" code -1
then i went back to stock flash 2.2 again bootloop removed battery flashed again seems to be ok now but im still looking at the bluedroid and some dots under :)

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Guys i tried to flash 2.2 from 1.1.0 with wipe and no luck, stuck with error "virtual keys missing" code -1
then i went back to stock flash 2.2 again bootloop removed battery flashed again seems to be ok now but im still looking at the bluedroid and some dots under :)

that virtual keys missing error is devil touch recovery error and not rom related. rom flashes just fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!