Messaging not working. Help!?

Search This thread

wmandel

Jan 4, 2014
everything seems to be working on my omate ts bluetooth, wifi, gmail, etc. but i cant get instant messages. if someone sends me an im i get it on the phone but not on the watch under messaging. what am i doing wrong? btw i dont have a sim card in watch. is that a reason why?

rhineymac

Jan 20, 2014
I need some more info to help. Do you have your ts and watch connected through BT? Are you using Dees ROM? Are you using SWapp ?

wmandel

Jan 4, 2014
I need some more info to help. Do you have your ts and watch connected through BT? Are you using Dees ROM? Are you using SWapp ?

hey rhiney ok i got swapp link set up and its forwarding my sms messages. shouldnt it forward phone calls too? what do i have set up wrong? also should it forward email in a big message box too? or just show up in your email app?
any help is appreciated. i rmember we got stumped at this the last time we spoke in google +

rhineymac

Jan 20, 2014
hey rhiney ok i got swapp link set up and its forwarding my sms messages. shouldnt it forward phone calls too? what do i have set up wrong? also should it forward email in a big message box too? or just show up in your email app?
any help is appreciated. i rmember we got stumped at this the last time we spoke in google +

As of right now it does not fwd complete email, just notification of email. It does also send notification of phone calls and u can answer or reject from the ts. Go into SWapp on your ts. Theses an icon that looks like a phone and ts together. Go into that and make sure phone calls notification is checked.

wmandel

Jan 4, 2014
As of right now it does not fwd complete email, just notification of email. It does also send notification of phone calls and u can answer or reject from the ts. Go into SWapp on your ts. Theses an icon that looks like a phone and ts together. Go into that and make sure phone calls notification is checked.

I couldnt find the phone icon you are talking about in swapp link on the TS. theres one that looks like a battery with a phone in it, but i dont think thats it. i got the notification of the email working and the sms. i justcant figure the phone option out.

rhineymac

Jan 20, 2014
I couldnt find the phone icon you are talking about in swapp link on the TS. theres one that looks like a battery with a phone in it, but i dont think thats it. i got the notification of the email working and the sms. i justcant figure the phone option out.

The icon is a phone a ts and sms and a phone in between it. scroll to the bottom of the icons. From the last icon on your screen it is the third from the bottom

rhineymac

Jan 20, 2014
i think i found it. when i open it, what boxes do i check?

The very last two boxes. These are the notifications you want to receive on your ts. Then go into the same icon on your phone and check the top boxes. These are what notifications that u want your phone to send to your ts