[Q] Installing reaver or aircrack...

Search This thread

samthechamp

May 25, 2013
HI!
Now when it comes to features , the "flo" model is way better than nexus 7 (2012) BUT i saw that the previous model had the reaver and aircrack because of the bcm chipset inside .. are there any other similar apps in FLO except the pwn pad installation method....:cowboy:

mdamaged

Oct 16, 2013
South of Heaven
Moto G5 Plus
Google Pixel 4a
so , reaver (or aircrack) is not yet compiled for flo?

Whether it is or not isn't the issue, the issue is getting the built-in wifi to go into monitor mode. There are claims that it has been done (assumign the hardward even supports monitor mode, one would have to use a kernel with a custom driver built in, or a kernel with loadable mod support which would load a custom module), you'll have to drudge through google and figure out if that has any merit or not, then work out how to implement it, if it's even viable.

samthechamp

May 25, 2013
Whether it is or not isn't the issue, the issue is getting the built-in wifi to go into monitor mode. There are claims that it has been done (assumign the hardward even supports monitor mode, one would have to use a kernel with a custom driver built in, or a kernel with loadable mod support which would load a custom module), you'll have to drudge through google and figure out if that has any merit or not, then work out how to implement it, if it's even viable.

i think it has been done .. after all the pwn pad method also uses elementax kernel .. the only thing which is stopping me is to buy tp-link adapter , which is out of stock for weeks in my country(india)...assuming flo has that hardware , isnt the built in chipset enough?