What tweaks do you use from Xposed?

Search This thread

rp201

Dec 18, 2010
I would be, but my work has Pandora blocked from our Wi-Fi and it's a warehouse so terrible data connection. Pretty much only time I'm listening to music on my phone is at work so haven't really had a need for it. Nifty module though for sure!
Try installing a free vpn app and service like open vpn to bypass company firewall or orbot. Make sure doing so is not against policy and if so, Just say u use it for banking. ;)

Reactions: THEbigSWEEN

THEbigSWEEN

Mar 5, 2012
Reactions: Jewveeski

tu3218

Apr 14, 2009
Hmm I will definitely have to look into this. Thanks for the tip! :good:

Tells you all about it!! :highfive:

Oooo that's how you google something! never knew....just kiddinggg. I went ahead and looked it up right after posting this. I think I was just very intrigued, and curious at the time. Combined with being at work. Anyhow, it seems awesome! I do use Pandora and this just may get me to root.

amauldin27

Sep 23, 2014
LG G3

Is it safe to run G3Tweakbox and Xblast at the same time on the phone without any problems or cashing phone? My phone is rooted.

moonfarm

Aug 28, 2012
I've recently starting using Unbounce and recommend it highly. At the end of my day the battery would be about 10%, and now it sits at about 40-50%. Honest. Your mileage may vary, but try it.

Reactions: Mistertac

absolutzero1906

Apr 26, 2009
Killeen
I noticed today that qslide doesn't work if gravity box, g3tweakbox, or xposed gel settings are turned on. I haven't tried qslide much since I got my G3 last week, but just something I noticed. Anyone else?

R

random571

my G3 tweaks

Xposed torch - for lock screen vol+ flashlight with timer
G3 tweaks - eliminate carrier info everywhere, nav bar button controls for long press screen off and long press app kill, eliminate LG notifications in status bar(headphones plug in), eliminate screen wake when charging, change color of LG messaging app, eliminate camera sounds, eliminate safe headset volume ctrl, screenshot in power menu, remove brightness slider and add quick toggle button, tap on clock to access alarm, enable call recording, etc, etc... JUST GET IT.
Clock color changer - to let me know when my weak wifi is actually functioning or not
Unbounce - use it! Wakelock and alarm detector - saves battery big time
Greenify - to hibernate apps
Youtube adaway
App settings - to force app rotation, change dpi, enable immersive mode
Kit Kat SD Card full access
Pandora patcher - no ads, unlimited skips
Gravity box - get rid of the AM/PM for more real estate in the status bar(because color clock changer app interfering with Tweaksbox HTML clock), battery icon color change during charge

Other MODs/Apps: wifi hotspot tether mod, Flex Multi window mod to allow any app in multi window, boot animation file mod to eliminate big red animations, AdAway for a peaceful life, Nova for gesture enable double-tap screen off, Nova gesture for reboot menu to avoid button pushing.

As a noob on XDA I really think I should shut up now.
I hope some of this info helps out.

Top Liked Posts