Talking Tom Cat, so funny

Search This thread

Davidandroid

Aug 2, 2010
“My daughter and I had so much fun with this application we just couldn’t stop laughing thank you, had tears rolling down my cheeks I was laughing so hard

Talking Tom is an addictive and interactive pet cat game for iPhone/ iPad and Android. Tom responds to your touch and repeats everything you say with a funny voice. A funny app that is a must-try and must-have for funny moments. Children gonna love that! BTW, be ready to spin out around 12MB of storage and bandwidth to play with Tom. But it’s worth, really. Works fine with Apps2Sd on Froyo.

talking_tom_cat_android_2_thumb.gif
talking_tom_cat_android_3_thumb.gif

HOW TO PLAY:
✔ Talk to Tom and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice.
✔ Pet his body or head to make him purr.
✔ Poke his head, belly or feet.
✔ Grab his tail.
✔ Pour a glass of milk for him to drink.
✔ Forget about him and he will yawn or sneeze.
✔ Record videos and share them on YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.

Piny12

May 5, 2008
Some ratings in the market stated that this is malware, calling 0900 numbers and such. I uninstalled it, but I'm still waiting for a statement of the developers.

MacaronyMax

Aug 27, 2008
Oxford
i have this on ipad and phone now hope they release there talking larry the bired one that is awesome and the baby hippo to :D

LabRat02

Aug 26, 2010
Well aren't you just a ray of shining light. Obviously everyone who posted above you enjoyed it.

I mean I get your point, there isn't much to it but it's still funny. Yes, my kid loves it.. However it has a grown up purpose as well..

Next time you find yourself in an argument with your girlfriend and she is getting a bit.. uhm.. lippy. Load up this app and watch her reaction as she hears herself being repeated in a high(er) pitch voice.

She may not like it much but she won't be complaining about it while Tom is around!

MUAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA EvvvvIIIIlllllL!!

Solovey83

Apr 23, 2009
Greetings to all. Wanted to ask. Why on Samsung Spica i5700, the sound disappears? I love this application, but it is difficult for using because of it.

vinaychopra

Oct 19, 2007
After using it for a while I was unable to download any apps on Vibrant. I think something is wrong with this app.

stickfinger

Feb 25, 2008
I agree, this app is funny! Its good to have a laugh every so often - it does you wonders ;)

I've had it installed for around 3 weeks now and no dodgy numbers have been called by it from my phone.

Another fun use is to sneak up behind someone while they are on a call and let Tom repeat them :p watch how the conversation becomes more one sided lol
( and i don't mean people in the street :O i got my mum lol )

darkamikaze

Aug 7, 2010
Candyland
It's a fun app. I had him talking with my gf's iphone which has talking carl lol and they ended up conversing in a native language called static haha

I wish I had talking Carl D:.. he's cuter >_> D:

mercianary

May 30, 2010
Brum
My kid just had an argument with this cat. He wanted to get the last word in but the cat kept repeated him. I don't think he realised it was him.. bless.

Conversation went a bit like this...

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

No you Kitty. Me Dylan

No you Kitty. Me Dylan

No me Dylan.

No me Dylan.

No. You no Dylan me Dylan.

No. You no Dylan me dylan.

Mommy!

Mommy!

My mommy!

My mommy!

Aaaarrrgh

Aaaarrrgh

...it went on like this for a while and ended when he figured out he could poke the cat in the face and knock it out.

Nemesii

May 28, 2010
Well aren't you just a ray of shining light. Obviously everyone who posted above you enjoyed it.

I mean I get your point, there isn't much to it but it's still funny. Yes, my kid loves it.. However it has a grown up purpose as well..

Next time you find yourself in an argument with your girlfriend and she is getting a bit.. uhm.. lippy. Load up this app and watch her reaction as she hears herself being repeated in a high(er) pitch voice.

She may not like it much but she won't be complaining about it while Tom is around!

MUAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA EvvvvIIIIlllllL!!

You apparently have a kid.
You are dating a girl who responds to you loading up this app by not talking anymore instead of dumping you for being pathetic.
The only kind of girl who would do that is a seven year old girl or younger.
I hope you are posting from behind a proxy.

stillryan

Oct 22, 2007
Wow, why can't people just be allowed to enjoy an app for what it is? It's a silly little cat that you can mess with and repeats things back to you.

It's not a **** app, it works fine. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad, it just means that you don't like it.

Some of you on the site need to get over yourselves and stop with all the negativity.

YOSEFE

Sep 12, 2006
UK
Heard the saying "one man's meat is another man's poison"? Well, if one doesn't like this little kitty application, then don't download or install it! That is exactly what I do, but will not rubbish someone's hard work, when I myself couldn't create anything.

Thanks to the creator of this little application, will be installing it on my phone for fun.

Cheers!

MissStabby

Apr 27, 2010
its quite fun, though it would have a bigger "wow" factor if it wasn't a pre-rendered animation, but powered by the phone's cpu.

still its well made, and it holds potential to be made into some kind of tamagotchi game, where you have to care for the cat ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    “My daughter and I had so much fun with this application we just couldn’t stop laughing thank you, had tears rolling down my cheeks I was laughing so hard

Talking Tom is an addictive and interactive pet cat game for iPhone/ iPad and Android. Tom responds to your touch and repeats everything you say with a funny voice. A funny app that is a must-try and must-have for funny moments. Children gonna love that! BTW, be ready to spin out around 12MB of storage and bandwidth to play with Tom. But it’s worth, really. Works fine with Apps2Sd on Froyo.

talking_tom_cat_android_2_thumb.gif
    talking_tom_cat_android_3_thumb.gif

HOW TO PLAY:
    ✔ Talk to Tom and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice.
    ✔ Pet his body or head to make him purr.
    ✔ Poke his head, belly or feet.
    ✔ Grab his tail.
    ✔ Pour a glass of milk for him to drink.
    ✔ Forget about him and he will yawn or sneeze.
    ✔ Record videos and share them on YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.