[ROM][MAGLDR/CLK][14Jan] maxMIUIv2alpha [Gingerbread]cleanUI[NAND/nativeSD]

Search This thread

kubekpop

Feb 9, 2012
Warsaw
Market doesn't work for me too. Even with fix :/ And why in MIUI roms APNs are listed but doesn't connect? I have icon with uploading indicator for a while, and then it dies...

adityameena26

Jun 11, 2010
varanasi
anybody else having apn or internet connectivity problem..?
if yes.. then please describe everything here.. let me know wats going on.. everything is working for me..
tapatalked from my NEXUS S..;)

kubekpop

Feb 9, 2012
Warsaw
anybody else having apn or internet connectivity problem..?
if yes.. then please describe everything here.. let me know wats going on.. everything is working for me..

All right. So, I log into network (T-Mobile PL). APN list is downloaded automatlicaly, but none of them works. When I select one of them, it shows EDGE symbol with uplaod indicator. Then nothing, then upload again. And after that no rush in network, neither upload nor download... I have it on myMIUI too... Manual setting up name and server doesn't help.
And why is that problem with Market? I had it on JellyBelly too :(

Anurag pandey

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
All right. So, I log into network (T-Mobile PL). APN list is downloaded automatlicaly, but none of them works. When I select one of them, it shows EDGE symbol with uplaod indicator. Then nothing, then upload again. And after that no rush in network, neither upload nor download... I have it on myMIUI too... Manual setting up name and server doesn't help.

Any service provider problem? Or is it with specific roms?

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

kubekpop

Feb 9, 2012
Warsaw
MIUI roms, some time ago I didn't have this problem, I don't know what's wrong. Maybe I will try with another SIM, but on other roms it works, and some others have that problem on MIUI too.

adityameena26

Jun 11, 2010
varanasi

using nativeSD or nand..?
I think it is the problem with your operator..
have you tried other type of roms.. i. e. Cyanogenmod..?

Last edited:

kubekpop

Feb 9, 2012
Warsaw
And I have another problem. First reboot "deletes" bootanimation, and it doesn't boot. Sometimes it boots after cache clean. And then bootanim is back... I have all wiped and freshly flashed rom...
But wait, I will reflash WinMo, and everything again. Maybe I will try with Magldr...

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

On magldr data works, still after SOCOND reboot no bootanim... Now trying to boot it and fix insufficient storage available :/

Last edited:

adityameena26

Jun 11, 2010
varanasi
And I have another problem. First reboot "deletes" bootanimation, and it doesn't boot. Sometimes it boots after cache clean. And then bootanim is back... I have all wiped and freshly flashed rom...
But wait, I will reflash WinMo, and everything again. Maybe I will try with Magldr...

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

On magldr data works, still after SOCOND reboot no bootanim... Now trying to boot it and fix insufficient storage available :/

in my opinion.. you should try nativeSD to permanently get rid of low storage and these kind of problems..

Last edited:

pappt

Oct 18, 2008
Szeged
Data doesn't work
Market doesn't work for big files
Sd-ext partition unavailable
HWA doesn't work

vensterbank

Nov 21, 2010
Baarn
hey is there a compatable script to activate ext4 partition as storage like Cronmod? i tried the int2ext4+ of cronmod but gives me bootloop wich does not go away.
im running it on Nand v2alpha. what is the big plus about Nativesd?

edit: also, what is th ebest app for overclocking? is it still setspu? if so, what are to best settings. want to overclock to 1.2ghz

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maxMIUI is the latest in the list of miui roms.It is fast,stable,minimal changes from official miui rom for better performance.Give it a try and find out what your hd2 can do :)

• Include Android Gingerbread
    • Include MIUI 2.4.20
    • Credits: tytung,Dorimanx Securecrt, Xylograph, marc1706, ph03n!x, datagr, MIUI team and everyone for trying this rom..
    11916055.png
    11916040.png

11916049.png

Features

maxMIUI

• All Android Gingerbread Features
    • All MIUI Features
    • All Google Apps preinstalled
    • Root,Superuser,Busybox
    • Ad free Hosts File
    • Ad-Hoc Wifi
    • GB kernel [Thanks Dorimanx]
    • NativeSD [thanks to SecureCRT and Xylograph]
    • NativeSD multiboot v9
    • Aroma Installer
    • Beautiful Boot Animation
    • Working
      • Everything AFAIK
      Not Working
    • Just try it and let me know if any
    Installation

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Install [URL="http://c10d3d12..com"]HD2 nand toolkit[/URL]
    [*]Connect the device to the USB port
    [*]Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
    [*]Install [URL="http://40b6c26c..com"]HSPL [/URL]using the "Install HSPL" function inside [URL="http://c10d3d12..com"]HD2 nand toolkit[/URL] - MAGLDR: Android / WP7 supports 2.08 ONLY!
    [*]Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
    [*]Do "Task29" (aka Complete Wipe) using the "Wipe (Task29)" function inside HD2ToolKit
    [*]Install Latest MAGLDR using the "Install MAGLDR" function inside HD2ToolKit
    [*]Boot into MAGLDR recovery menu by pressing the "shutdown/hangup" button while booting up
    [*]Choose "USB Flasher"
    [*]Flash the Latest CWR (Clockwork Recovery) with the appropriate partition sizes by using the "Repartition" button inside the HD2ToolKit: System: 200MB | Cache: 5MB
    [*]Boot into MAGLDR recovery menu by pressing the "shutdown/hangup" button while booting up
    [*]Insert MicroSD card with the ROM ZIP
    [*]Choose "AD Recovery"
    [*]Flash ROM ZIP
    [*]Reboot
    [/LIST]
    CHANGELOG
    Code:
    [U][B]maxMIUI v2alpha[/B][/U]

Added
    +++++++++++++
    Facebook 1.9.10
    Youtube 4.1.23
    GPS Status
    Adobe Flash Player
    +++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++
    fixed thumbnail generating problem in gallery
    gps lib changes
    fixed mms problem
    [B][COLOR="Red"]
    MOD EDIT: Download links temporarily suspended, sorry about this.[/COLOR][/B]
    Downloads
    maxMIUI v1
    maxMIUI v2alpha

Helping Tools
    HD2 NAND TOOLKIT
    HSPL
    MAGLDR
    ClockWorkMod Recovery

IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF QUESTION REGARDING THIS ROM,POST IT HERE
    I'll try. Everything I've tried today has failed. I mean on my hd2.

Cannot download:(
    Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

there are two ads.. u hv to ' skip ad' two times.. sorry for that.. bt adf. ly is not allowed on xda thats why added one more ad to make it accessible.. :)

How did you get HWA on GB? As far as I know HWA is only on ICS & JB. :confused:

HWA can be implemented in sense and MIUI GB roms.but somehow not on CM7 roms.Aternus MyMIUI is also a HWA MIUI GB rom

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium
    Network Location Fix

no chance to have location detected on the device?
    or it's just mine problem?

thanks for any feedback..

Hi I also had network location issues with this excellent Rom. I pulled the networklocation.apk from another Miui 2.4.20 Rom and pushed it to system/app folder, making sure to set the correct permissions. Restart your device and you will be asked to OK google location services and network location works perfectly now. Give it a go and let me know how you get on.