[ROM] The Dude's Cupcake1.3RC2 [AOSP + ADP1.5] [2009-06-19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

NeoBlade

Jan 26, 2009
www.eMagi.co.uk
Neo Need some help,

Just installed the SPL and it will only boot to G1 screen.

I can get into boot loader and it shows the new spl of 1.33.2005

I loaded it by remaning it to update and then doing the normal update by powering on and holding home

I can switch between HBOOT and fast mode. Is there something else I'm supposed to have?

John

Looks like you've successfully updated your SPL John ^_^ As Serpico1979 mentioned, have you flashed your radio as well? If not, its best to do so - http://sapphire-port-dream.googlecode.com/files/ota-radio-2_22_19_26I.zip

Rename as update.zip put it on your SD card and apply the update, just as you did with the SPL.

Once you've done that, download the Dude1.3b11 file (you can find it on my signature again), rename as update.zip, put it on your SD card and flash that. Then you're good to go!

EDIT: Just flashed b11, all looks great, no wipe. Shall test out some other apps to see if it all installs and test out the audio.

Last edited:

TheDudeOfLife

Jul 21, 2008
Chicago
thedudesandroid.com
Still having protected app download issues.
EDIT: I don't think they don't like to show up in Market search function, either. Tried searching for "NBA Gametime" (protected) and no results. "Gametime", nothing. "NBA" get results, however none protected.
EDIT2: Maybe I gotta wipe? I hope not, but If I have to, I have to.

Search for nba
shows NBA Game Time
and a ton of $1 bobble heads (WTF NBA??!?!?)

notxel21

Dec 2, 2008
Jacksonville
twitter.com
Still having protected app download issues.
EDIT: I don't think they don't like to show up in Market search function, either. Tried searching for "NBA Gametime" (protected) and no results. "Gametime", nothing. "NBA" get results, however none protected.
EDIT2: Maybe I gotta wipe? I hope not, but If I have to, I have to.

Protected apps confirmed working for me! (view and install):)

overground

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Recognized Dev
Search for nba
shows NBA Game Time
and a ton of $1 bobble heads (WTF NBA??!?!?)

Just did that, because I knew it was protected.
Just tried it again. Everything comes up fine now in searches.
No more download issues of protected apps.
Really weird.
Everything's working....Thanks Dude!
EDIT: I smell 1.3 FINAL!!!

TheDudeOfLife

Jul 21, 2008
Chicago
thedudesandroid.com
Just did that, because I knew it was protected.
Just tried it again. Everything comes up fine now in searches.
No more download issues of protected apps.
Really weird.
Everything's working....Thanks Dude!

No problem, I've noticed some quirky market stuff, but it is due to the market now...not me

As far as the market is concerned it thinks you are a normal T-Mobile G1 user ;)

NeoBlade

Jan 26, 2009
www.eMagi.co.uk
Odd, perhaps then its worth wiping your mobile and starting again? As more often than not, a wipe fixes a lot of errors.

Also noticed Dude is on 666 posts :p

dmm0816

Feb 25, 2009
Northern Virginia
No problem, I've noticed some quirky market stuff, but it is due to the market now...not me

As far as the market is concerned it thinks you are a normal T-Mobile G1 user ;)

wow dude...have you applied to work for tmobile??? i swear theres a new rom from you everyday and we had to wait almost 6 months for ota cupcake, thanks a lot man i appreciate your hard work. unfortunately for me i have to wait till 4 after work to test it out but i have something to look forward to now lol:D

Serpico1979

Apr 23, 2009
Naples
Hi,

where i can find fastboot driver for SPL haykuro?

I have flashed now SPLHaykuro on Dude 1.2.b apptoSD (LATEST RADIO, 1.33.2003 PVT)
but cell is down................

bye

Serpico1979

Apr 23, 2009
Naples
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Force closes

I have the upgraded to the 1.5 software and when i press the phone button to make a call, answer a call, access my contacts i get a force close every time is there anything i can do besides downgrade?