[UTIL] PatchSplash v0.1 - flash custom splash screen w/o old splash at the bottom!

Search This thread

roloracer

Jul 8, 2008
Kissimmee
It worked just like it said! it's nice to finally change the AT&T splash screen for something custom since I'm with T-Mobile. Thanks :D

emmfan

May 3, 2006
Irvine
Thanks

I did a re-flash to stock to try and get my Fuze clean, but forgot that I would get stuck with the ATT splash. Took me some time researching and flashing to get away from the stock splash, but now the deed is done. I've attached the JPEG and zipped the NBH (with Custom RUU) in case anyone's interested.

In case anyone was wondering like me, it is possible to flash the NBH directly from an SD card just like you would do a ROM flash. Whatever I can do to avoid having to use Windows Mobile Device Center.

Attachments

• HAL9000.zip
    653.7 KB · Views: 16
  • hal9000.jpg
    hal9000.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 38

max414

Dec 31, 2005
Islamabad
can anybody give me a standard htc splash screen for my diamond :)?
i tried but it was too much work for me:p
so double click file ...can somebody?
plz

xhypnotik

Dec 16, 2008
I did a re-flash to stock to try and get my Fuze clean, but forgot that I would get stuck with the ATT splash. Took me some time researching and flashing to get away from the stock splash, but now the deed is done. I've attached the JPEG and zipped the NBH (with Custom RUU) in case anyone's interested.

In case anyone was wondering like me, it is possible to flash the NBH directly from an SD card just like you would do a ROM flash. Whatever I can do to avoid having to use Windows Mobile Device Center.

Can you make me a, all black background? Somehow when I use the NBH utility I never see the converted file.