[ROMS] Gingerbread, CyanogenMod 9 with 2.6.35.14 preRC, MIUI 2.2.24 Build One

Witch feature you want in next version ?

• Native Sense Lockscereen

Votes: 133 51.4%
  • Galaxy Styled Widgets

Votes: 126 48.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

delsus

Oct 23, 2011
Huawei MediaPad T5
Google Pixel 5
Installed the HTC ime through recovery but it would not show under input settings on a 210MB system,

Also off topic, but when I was flashing the resized bootloader my phone was showing a lot of bad blocks when wiping data, is there any way to fix that, or just ignore it for now?

Sent from my LG GT540 Swift using XDA App

LeoPosas

Dec 12, 2011
San Pedro Sula
about.me
OnePlus 6
Installed the HTC ime through recovery but it would not show under input settings on a 210MB system,

Also off topic, but when I was flashing the resized bootloader my phone was showing a lot of bad blocks when wiping data, is there any way to fix that, or just ignore it for now?

Sent from my LG GT540 Swift using XDA App

If everything you do on fasboot mode works, ignore it ;)

fishears

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2010
github.com
I can't unlock the SIM - there's no number pad...
2012-02-27%2021.23.20.png

gigimon212

Aug 23, 2010
Đakovo
Shut down sim lock with other fon (no pin) and will work. Deep sleep not working, in airplain mod works.sorry for english

Sent from my Full Android on Vendor LG Optimus using XDA App

kretos

Dec 16, 2010
I think you're trying to do too many things at once. Maybe you and DevSwift should concentrate on single rom - this would be much better than dozens of half baked roms.

ps. what is so great in MIUI? I don't get it... It's the rom where all applications are scattered through limitless screens?

he4dhuNTeR

Oct 1, 2010
Lich, Germany
@ Mike

Regarding to your idea of the FTP server

10-20 gigabytes of memory would be enough (some roms and versions, maybe recoverys and a few little tools)? and how much traffic you need about a month?

mohnim

Dec 28, 2010
Guys do u know how I can fix the root problem in beta 5, I've already tried the zip file which someone uploaded but that didn't work and I know it works in beta 6 but too many other in problem in beta 6

Sent from my GT540 using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All the stuff is on my website:
    http://mikegapinski.androidus.pl

It is integrated with my twitter and it has an rss feed to be always up to date
    Sensors, GSM, Wifi, Bluetooth and GPS an wifi locating now works
    Changelog for preRC:
    -Updated CM9 soruce on 28.03.2012
    -Fixed CAMERA PREVIEW
    -Fixed STEREO AUDIO
    -Fixed MIC in Voice Dialer, test other things
    -Fixed CODECS(fluid movies in gallery and youtube std, still needs improvments)
    -New wpa_supplicant v6 that fixes:
    a) signal strength
    b) it truns off normally(part of deep sleep fix)
    c) it doesn’t disconnect like the one in Beta 5 with signal
    -Fixed native DATA STATS for wifi and 3g(limits don’t show yet, need to bring iptables
    -More SPACE for apps and facebook font fix inside(134mb)
    -FULLY FIXED DEEP SLEEP finally bcos of new BT props matching kernel
    -Test the BT headset, I made some changes that could fix that

About camera recording, live wallpapers etc. All will work with new adreno props I have but thay need kgsl 3.8(I have 3.0), porting that will take some time… After that I will update CM to 4.0.4 and give you an RC build. I merged the new audio hal from CA and it sounds soo ****ing better, test it ;) It should fix all the sound issues. Test the BT headset, I made some changes that could fix that. The last thing I want to do with audio is to fix the third party remotes, like apple headphones and Beats by Dre. I work on native fm radio – stay tuned.

Links for donators will be in 30 minutes, rest tomorrow :D

I will post some screenies asap
    Progressss :D
    Swift Settings: There will be the ota updates for donators and screen calibration later. Right now you can turn key backlight on and off and set dsp settings(one less icon in launcher):

Native mass storage:
    Some of my users paid for my repair so I will continue