[Q] Hard Bricked, now what?

Search This thread

nerve101

Jul 8, 2011
philly
I just hard bricked my At&T Note, I tried using the usb jig and it didn't work out to well for me. I know the jig works, i have used it on my phone and my brothers.

Is there anyone that knows how to Unbrick a dead phone?

Thank you for your help.

nerve101

Jul 8, 2011
philly
Ok so I found out the only way after Bricking your phone to the point that even a download mode jig cant bring the phone back is doing a jtag

armyboy11b

Feb 10, 2012
new orleans
U fixed it yet? Do u realize how hard it is to hard brick? ??? Lol wth u tried doing. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

devbro

Feb 26, 2010
I bricked my phone thanks to a misinformation on how to flash recovery.img

JIG did not work for me either. the only thing I could do was to drop at an att store and told them the phone is not working. they tried some stuff on it and then gave me a new one instead.

The only thing was that I had it for less than a month.

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Moved To Q&A

I hope you sort your problem, but this is not the place to ask questions.​

sinner99

Jul 16, 2011
Red Deer
I bricked my phone thanks to a misinformation on how to flash recovery.img

JIG did not work for me either. the only thing I could do was to drop at an att store and told them the phone is not working. they tried some stuff on it and then gave me a new one instead.

The only thing was that I had it for less than a month.

lol you're a lucky guy....i had mine for 8 months..i do alot of different androids and was in a hurry dd'n my recovery over n imaged to wrong partition. :( part4 is the extended..not cool im followin darkspr1te's adventure in unbricking these devices though..i have a linux server too so that helps. for anyone else that stumbles across this thread with a bricked device... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1914359&highlight=recovery+wrong+partition&page=2 he's a smart dude, alot of good information. this may work havent asked any questions yet but i may soon...