[Q] MIUI Lock problem!!!

Search This thread

SuchoX

Apr 20, 2014
I flashed the MIUI Rom after increasing system partition. Everything works fine but after I lock the screen, I cannot turn on the screen again!! Pressing the power button on lights up the 3 buttons below and even the Touch works as I can hear sounds after I touch the screen, but screen is totally off. I was previously in stock V2 Rom! Please help!!!:confused:

V

vneogi199

I flashed the MIUI Rom after increasing system partition. Everything works fine but after I lock the screen, I cannot turn on the screen again!! Pressing the power button on lights up the 3 buttons below and even the Touch works as I can hear sounds after I touch the screen, but screen is totally off. I was previously in stock V2 Rom! Please help!!!:confused:

Flash uboot of stock v1 by sp tools. It will solve the issue.

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

nsekar560808

Jan 3, 2014
Mumbai
Solution To this

You can either switch back to v1 then flash the rom or you can go to this link http://xdaforums.com/micromax-canvas-2/development/custom-rom-xperia-fusion-micromax-a110q-t2563484 and take a look at notice 1
P.S Flashing v1 then the rom is much better and simple
Here is the link to v1 to flash from cwm
www.droidarena.in/Thread-Stock-ROM-v1-CWM-Flashable-ZIP-for-Micromax-Canvas-2-Plus-A110Q
Both are not my work

SuchoX

Apr 20, 2014
Not working

Flash uboot of stock v1 by sp tools. It will solve the issue.

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

Flashed the V1 ROM first, then flashed MIUI rom, still problem persists. Then with the MIUI rom flashed, I tried the SP tools process. I put the preloader, scatter file and recovery.img in the same folder and selected the scatter file. I checked only UBOOT and then clicking in download button shows a window saying [HINT]UBOOT is checked, but without path! I had installed Drivers when i first rooted my phone from stock v2 rom.:confused::confused::confused:

V

vneogi199

Flashed the V1 ROM first, then flashed MIUI rom, still problem persists. Then with the MIUI rom flashed, I tried the SP tools process. I put the preloader, scatter file and recovery.img in the same folder and selected the scatter file. I checked only UBOOT and then clicking in download button shows a window saying [HINT]UBOOT is checked, but without path! I had installed Drivers when i first rooted my phone from stock v2 rom.:confused::confused::confused:

Try flashing this file with cwm recovery and report if it worked.
http://d-h.st/NVO

SuchoX

Apr 20, 2014
Still problem

I installed the zip from cwm recovery....But still the problem persists!!!:(:(:( I even flashed the uboot.bin file from sp-tools, But still no luck!

Last edited:

SuchoX

Apr 20, 2014
Solved!!

Problem solved!!!!!..... I Flashed the uboot file of stock V1 using sp tools. Actually the problem was that the Stock V1 rom i downloaded was not SP tools flashable. Sp couldn't find the scatter file. Thank You so Much!!!!....Using Color Os v1.2 :D:laugh: