SPH-L720T comes with no

Search This thread

RazzyD

Apr 21, 2014
I recently just bricked my 2nd replaced Galaxy S4 and it was on backorder this time. I got the sph-l720t model which is sprints triband model with sprint spark. Upon rooting (which was just as simple as 4.X.X) i found there are no customs roms with support, or mods (hotspot to be exact). Post all mods an new info you find in this thread:

slow_one

Dec 11, 2011
I recently just bricked my 2nd replaced Galaxy S4 and it was on backorder this time. I got the sph-l720t model which is sprints triband model with sprint spark. Upon rooting (which was just as simple as 4.X.X) i found there are no customs roms with support, or mods (hotspot to be exact). Post all mods an new info you find in this thread:

Roms that have been tested and are working with the downfall of losing Spark.
See here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2660866

Sezmar

Aug 24, 2010
Dayton
This is why I have stated in the past, more and more people will be getting the SPH-L720T. No dis-respect towards to anyone here on XDA, this is one of the best forums out there, but it is time to make it easy on other folks and make a sub section for SPH-L720T. To many post are mixed in with other SPH-L720 post.

eankk

Aug 20, 2013

their is a hotspot mod, i am currently using it on my 720T.. here is the thread.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2621862

youngnex

Sep 29, 2011
Tampa, FL
All AOSP roms work. And even though Spark is faster, 4GLTE is just as fast. As far as it being noticeable. Spark is much faster. I'm currently running C-Rom as my daily driver and could not be any happier. I did notice if u let the battery die, you have to go to Recovery and hit Reboot. It's a nice fail-safe for someone that finds your phone lol.

dom2570

Nov 18, 2013
I did notice if u let the battery die, you have to go to Recovery and hit Reboot. It's a nice fail-safe for someone that finds your phone lol.

When the phone is off, or dead and you connect it to your charger does it get stuck on the charging animation?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

youngnex

Sep 29, 2011
Tampa, FL
When the phone is off, or dead and you connect it to your charger does it get stuck on the charging animation?

Yup. Freezes on battery animation but it is actually charging, but in order to boot u must go to recovery ( with button combo) and reboot from there and it boots up and youll see the boot animation.

Sent from my SPH-L720T

dom2570

Nov 18, 2013
Yup. Freezes on battery animation but it is actually charging, but in order to boot u must go to recovery ( with button combo) and reboot from there and it boots up and youll see the boot animation.

Sent from my SPH-L720T

That is what I thought. It is a problem on both the 720 and 720t models.

youngnex

Sep 29, 2011
Tampa, FL
Yea it's a bug. But the workaround is so simple. I love TW but AOSP Roms such as C-rom (the one I am currently testing) is just running amazing.

Sent from my SPH-L720T

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is why I have stated in the past, more and more people will be getting the SPH-L720T. No dis-respect towards to anyone here on XDA, this is one of the best forums out there, but it is time to make it easy on other folks and make a sub section for SPH-L720T. To many post are mixed in with other SPH-L720 post.
    if you SEARCH the 720T thread, you will see there are NO mods for the T version.

There is a 2.50 app that works just fine.