[Q] Need help please!

Search This thread

FRACK1492384230

Jun 11, 2014
Well I bought my HTC One Max and a ran out of internal memory but I couldn't move all my apps to my SD card but I needed more space so I decided to root it, so I could have superuser rights and force my apps to the SD, so I installed a custom recovery and installed superuser so everything was right so far but I wanted to remove the tampered flag to enable my fingerprint scanner, so I installed a unsecure kernel I found on a XDA developers post and my phone screen went pink then it rebooted but froze at the loading screen and I couldn't reboot it by holding the power button so I rebooted via adb reboot bootloader and selected reboot but then again froze at the loading screen and this time adb didn't deteced my phone so I had to wait until it ran out of battery then I charged it a 50% and booted into bootloader then selected factory reset but instead of doing a factory reset it took me to the custom recovery I had flashed and instead of having to wait until it ran out of battery I selected on the custom recovery to restore to a previous backup but then it said there was no backup when I remember doing one in the custom recovery so then I selected wipe and selected wipe everything so it wiped all the data on my phone and rebooted but it's still frozen at the loading screen. What do I do now?
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

mafyas

Well I bought my HTC One Max and a ran out of internal memory but I couldn't move all my apps to my SD card but I needed more space so I decided to root it, so I could have superuser rights and force my apps to the SD, so I installed a custom recovery and installed superuser so everything was right so far but I wanted to remove the tampered flag to enable my fingerprint scanner, so I installed a unsecure kernel I found on a XDA developers post and my phone screen went pink then it rebooted but froze at the loading screen and I couldn't reboot it by holding the power button so I rebooted via adb reboot bootloader and selected reboot but then again froze at the loading screen and this time adb didn't deteced my phone so I had to wait until it ran out of battery then I charged it a 50% and booted into bootloader then selected factory reset but instead of doing a factory reset it took me to the custom recovery I had flashed and instead of having to wait until it ran out of battery I selected on the custom recovery to restore to a previous backup but then it said there was no backup when I remember doing one in the custom recovery so then I selected wipe and selected wipe everything so it wiped all the data on my phone and rebooted but it's still frozen at the loading screen. What do I do now?
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

I'm trying to help you here. But first, did you backup your stock rom? In this case, I think your problem cause by the insecure kernel during the flash process. If your device stuck at boot screen, hold VOL UP + POWER BUTTON 10secs. Hold VOL DOWN + POWER BUTTON, this will force device to boot into bootloader. If you have the backup, you can restore from recovery. That's option 1.
Option 2, you can try flashing custom kernel @ Lunar Max Kernel @
Keep me posted buddy.

FRACK1492384230

Jun 11, 2014
I'm trying to help you here. But first, did you backup your stock rom? In this case, I think your problem cause by the insecure kernel during the flash process. If your device stuck at boot screen, hold VOL UP + POWER BUTTON 10secs. Hold VOL DOWN + POWER BUTTON, this will force device to boot into bootloader. If you have the backup, you can restore from recovery. That's option 1.
Keep me posted buddy.

I did a backup but it's not there anymore, and I just installed the zip in the link you provided same results, freezes at boot, all I get is HTC logo.

FRACK1492384230

Jun 11, 2014
Keep me posted buddy.

Hey I fixed it by installing the stock ROM and kernels found here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2584231. Thanks anyway I reallly appreciate it. Now I just need to find a way to remove the tampred flag without messing it up.(But that's another story!)