Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Ill post screenshots when I get off work in a couple of hours.

Edit: Here is some screenshots.
2011-11-08_19-51-29-1.png
2011-11-09_15-18-38.png
2011-11-09_15-20-41.png

Sent from my Eternity Infected Thunderbolt

Crap looks like I posted my testing version. I will get the right one up in a sec.

Edit: Ok the right version is the one on my site now. Should fix all those issues.

Last edited:

ArmyAdams

Dec 29, 2010
Bristol, TN
I saw you mention about themeing a mms.apk could you do the AOSP mms.apk like from CM7?

Also do you have a twitter.apk themed like the facebook?

Last edited:

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
I'm not string any black on black in market. Market looks great.
In google+, when I go to my profile, as soon as I touch screen to scroll, I get FC. Not sure why.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Anyone else having any issues with google+ ? Particularly Profile?
Mine keeps FCing when I scroll in profile. Is it just me?

I've already wiped data for the app.

Dreddge

Feb 24, 2009
Paragould, AR
www.rjboling.com
Any update on gtalk? I would really dig it. Even if its in beta (running sense 3.0 btw)

Edit...it was in the flashable zip....hot

Last edited:

Atticustrd

Aug 2, 2010
The g+app has been updated and I don't think there's been an inverted version for it... Could be why you're seeing those issues.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

sdizzy101

Sep 20, 2009
Delray Beach, Fl
Love the inverted apps. the facebook one is nice but it doesn't stick. After reboot it it goes back to the original & the market flashes in
Recovery with no problem but when my phone loads it shows the normal market
Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
    RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

Downloads are available at
    QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: