[ROM][Kernel:2.6.35.7]MIUI GB 2.3.16

Search This thread

elol

Nov 13, 2011
sabah
For me... my last miui gb port based on .35 kernel is still my best since it's very easy to use, good battery backup, no icv issue, no lag, but now I'm still evaluating abenagiel's MoKee, that rom seems promising. But it is only my 2 cents.
Best for you could be different, I don't know.

Sent from my bike using Tapatalk
hye bro where are you going right now,why you dont port rom anymore,why you dont try to port rom ics,like miui v4 or ligux v4 or dioxin os v4..we all need you,zuk right now already change for he phone but he still help we us and you please active again for forum
fih-fb0 we all need you,you are good to port rom for fih-fb0 like zuk...

Reactions: chrillefr

CacingKalung

Nov 2, 2011
Bekasi
hye bro where are you going right now,why you dont port rom anymore,why you dont try to port rom ics,like miui v4 or ligux v4 or dioxin os v4..we all need you,zuk right now already change for he phone but he still help we us and you please active again for forum

In this months I'm very busy in the real work elol... doing smartcard stuff. I would like to port again, maybe next week I will have time to do it, but not really sure. Now 9:50pm here, I'm still in the office. Sometime I busy at the weekend to.
Thanks to tapatalk, I can browse xda with it in my spare time.

elol

Nov 13, 2011
sabah
In this months I'm very busy in the real work elol... doing smartcard stuff. I would like to port again, maybe next week I will have time to do it, but not really sure. Now 9:50pm here, I'm still in the office. Sometime I busy at the weekend to.

thanks cacingkalung,if you have a time please came back on this forum and gud luck on you work

abenagiel

Feb 5, 2011
Jakarta

smartcard?? e-ktp?? PNRI??
#sotoymodeon

work hard play hard om..

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai

ryanroxx

Oct 4, 2012
im just installed it with aben cm7 kernel,,and hey its working very god,,,very2 smooth than joy os,,,,nenamark score 24fps,,,,very nice and beautiful rom ever,,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no need of introduction to this amazing rom.

Q. Should i update? But are the benefits? Do HD games & videos works? Whats the base of port?
    A. http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25284332&postcount=12

WHAT DOESN'T WORKs/BUGs ⇨
    ■ Camera* (stock camera apk removed, use 3rd party app such as lg camera)
    ■ Radio (apk removed)
    ■ HDMI
    ■ Operator Name is shown UNKNOWN (use miui control panel>operator>custom text)
    ■ APN Setting aren't generated automatically

WHAT WORKs ⇨
    ◆ Everything Absent in Not Working

Apps (Added)-
    ● Stock gallery
    ● Power
    ● X5 setting
    ● Miui Control panel (extended setting)
    ● Miui Compass
    Removed all unnecessary miui crap.

NOTE-
    ★ To Use this rom you first have to flash either andro-id rc3 or sharp sh8188u stock rom with recovery
    ★ No Google Apps included

DOWNLOAD LINK-
    http://db.tt/OZZp1ZeL (more mirrors are welcomed)

Credits-
    ★ Zukriaksah
    ★ Edowar & Tj_Style :D

318a738d-9e68-c0c5.jpg
    318a738d-9836-7745.jpg
    318a738d-984d-1485.jpg
    318a738d-9860-7137.jpg
    318a738d-9874-867d.jpg
    Good to have you back CK, missing your ports and updates, planning to share your. 35 miui port anytime soon?

Maybe next week, still want to customize a little thing. But also want to make a little move, hope I'll have time to do it.

For me... my last miui gb port based on .35 kernel is still my best since it's very easy to use, good battery backup, no icv issue, no lag, but now I'm still evaluating abenagiel's MoKee, that rom seems promising. But it is only my 2 cents.
    Best for you could be different, I don't know.