[ROM][05/23/2009][WWE]RRE Series 6 WM 6.5 21234 build 21234.5.0.1 V4

Search This thread

hvbelton

Feb 16, 2008
Smart Watches
The curtain is included. If you install this you need to uninstall the no sleep cab first or you will have major issues

As it turns out, if a call is received and answered while the phone is locked, the curtain doesn't show. For calls that occur when the phone is not locked it shows.

That being said, I love the rom so far. It will serve as another shining example of one of the work of one of the best chefs in the game.

Last edited:

beefalo

Jul 9, 2006
To my knowledge the bug is still there. As we get closer to RTM it looks less and less likely MS is going to fix it.

I cooked a 21501 ROM using the lockscreen.dll folder from the SYS of 21198 and the lockscreen notifications work fine. I just added replaced the folder called "lockscreen.dll" in the SYS\21501\SHARED\COMMON\Lockscreen directory in Da_G's new kitchen with the corresponding folder from the 21198 (old-style) kitchen.

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
I cooked a 21501 ROM using the lockscreen.dll folder from the SYS of 21198 and the lockscreen notifications work fine. I just added replaced the folder called "lockscreen.dll" in the SYS\21501\SHARED\COMMON\Lockscreen directory in Da_G's new kitchen with the corresponding folder from the 21198 (old-style) kitchen.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill give it a shot in the next build :)

harvblain

Jun 25, 2007
Icon spacing

I have tried with the registry hack to revert the start menus back to be larger icons by deleting the iconconfig file under HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell, but the icons still are about 4 across. Any way to make them a bit larger?

So far no problems with this ROM BTW. But boot up seems to be a bit long.

Yom

May 4, 2006
Cancun
MSVC CAB?

Hi Arup,

Can you please post the CAB for the version of MSVC you put in this ROM?

Thanks!

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
Hi Arup,

Can you please post the CAB for the version of MSVC you put in this ROM?

Thanks!
We are still not allowed to post MSVC cabs :( Just to cook them in the roms.
I have tried with the registry hack to revert the start menus back to be larger icons by deleting the iconconfig file under HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell, but the icons still are about 4 across. Any way to make them a bit larger?

So far no problems with this ROM BTW. But boot up seems to be a bit long.
Ive never tried overwriting the cpr files to make it go back. Ill make u a cab to do it if you wanna test it :)

Maybe next version ill install 4 columns in a cab so people can revert.

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX

hey arupp, congrats on making the jump to 6.5. It's nice to see some of the veteran chefs start to get in the game. With that being said, does anyone have the actual locksreen.dll from the 21198 kitchen? i want to see if it can be cabbed and installed without having to cook it in and flash. thanks

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
hey arupp, congrats on making the jump to 6.5. It's nice to see some of the veteran chefs start to get in the game. With that being said, does anyone have the actual locksreen.dll from the 21198 kitchen? i want to see if it can be cabbed and installed without having to cook it in and flash. thanks

Youll have to use recmod on it to make it a dll again heres the module and rgu from the 21198 build

If it works please post the cab here :)

Attachments

• lockscreen.dll.zip
    143.3 KB · Views: 35

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Youll have to use recmod on it to make it a dll again heres the module and rgu from the 21198 build

If it works please post the cab here :)

thanks arupp. never used recmod to convert back to dll, but will try and then turn into a cab if i can find decent cab tool. will definitely post back here if it works.

edit** ok, got it converted back to .dll and here it is. havent made the cab yet, but u can try just replacing it in windows and it worked for me. if someone gets the cab up quicker....thanks.

edit** cab on post 43, compliments of Capt. Throwback!

Last edited:

seelion

Showaco has a new editor out and I think twolf does too. Best bet is to check those out. :)

CHome Editor v1.2 beta found = works
THX ;=)

----------------------------------------

Note for all European Users with SMS/MMS problems!

Use must switch in advanced network -> SMS Service -> GSM

gprs dont work, u can receive sms but not send without switch

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts