[ROM][ODIN] Stock DEODEXED KD1 [Root][EDT][5.4.2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lumin30

Oct 19, 2011
Follow the second link in my signature. If you were on Froyo before your troubles - flash with bootloaders. If you don't know - flash with bootloaders. When you are finished - flash whatever GB ROM you wish. Good luck. If you have any problems - ask in the guide thread please.

Reactions: Aldreth

flooppoolf

Nov 1, 2010
Can someone post a mirror?

Hey can someone with this post a mirror to it? I bricked it and MultiUpload is gone forever...

lumin30

Oct 19, 2011
If you are bricked follow the second link in my signature and flash with bootloaders. You will be on Rooted KJ6 Stock Gingerbread.

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy

Thullan

Nov 19, 2011
Error local and device PIT files don't match and repartition wasn't specified.

My friend tried to get his Galaxy S 4g rooted but little did he know the difference between a Vibrant and a S4g lol.. I can't seem to get it back to stop so he can use his phone. It is bricked because he used a pda and pit for the vibrant. Can anybody give me a hand i know its been months since someones checked with this phone lol.

gregcapps

May 6, 2011
Demorest, GA
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
My friend tried to get his Galaxy S 4g rooted but little did he know the difference between a Vibrant and a S4g lol.. I can't seem to get it back to stop so he can use his phone. It is bricked because he used a pda and pit for the vibrant. Can anybody give me a hand i know its been months since someones checked with this phone lol.

get into download mode and one click back to stock.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=22169757

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Thullan

Nov 19, 2011
Sorry...I have the pit and pda files, but I cannot remember where I got them. I'm sure it was xda. I have always used Odin to go back to stock, not one click files.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Me too i was always more comfortable with odin. Anyway you can share them with me? I've tried hawk and some other ones where you put in the CSC Phone, Pit and it goes through then it fails when its checking Cache.

GrandMstrBud

Jan 30, 2007
Google Pixel 6
For one how do you flash via Odin what files go where? Second how do you flash this via Heimdall if the whole program has a ROM of it's own? Yeah directions would be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone! Here is completely deodexed, stock T959VUVKD1 firmware. This is the latest update from T-mobile and needs to be flashed through either Odin or Heimdall.

This is 100% STOCK and comes complete with:
    ~ Completely deodexed build
    ~ Stock KD1 Kernel
    ~ KD1 Modem
    ~ Root
    ~ Busybox 1.19.0
    ~ Modded 3e Recovery from here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1049607 (in other words this is all set up for cwm!)
    ~ All Bloat
    ~ Annoying bootup/shutdown sounds
    ~ Additional app Quickboot
    ~ As stated above this is STOCK

DOWNLOAD <<<<< Deodexed KD1

Thanks to Joedeveloper for the original files and chadster214 for confirming everything works!

Thank you and please enjoy!
    Thanks againMan you are da Man XP
    by Modded 3e Recovery you mean that we will only have to flash the zip in the recovery in order to have CWM? or do we have to follow the whole guide over to be able to have access to CWM again? just wondering there

All you need is cwm. The recovery file needed to bypass signature checking is already in place. Trying to take as many steps out for everyone as I can. :)
    While the XDA community is generally pretty helpful, being a developer community, many expect at least basic reading and computer skills, along with a desire to learn and do for themselves. Multiple posts seeming to demand that a year-an-a-half-old stock ROM, be re-posted aren't going to get you very far. This ROM is widely available in various forms, including a link on Post #288.

I would consider what you are posting and how before you find your way onto a large number of ignore lists, with out without attracting the attention of the, well, shall we say "more direct" members of these forums catch wind of you.
    be kind and hit the thanks button!
    Read my last post.