Annoyance with Themer launcher

Search This thread

Romantic_Pickle

Jan 27, 2014
Hello, loving themer on my phone but I have only one gripe with it. When touching any of the homescreens you bring up the Themer launcher within what feels like less than a second. One theme I am using has a dialer built in to the homescreen and its just about impossible to complete a phone number without the popup launching. is there anyway to delay this response or disable it?

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hello, loving themer on my phone but I have only one gripe with it. When touching any of the homescreens you bring up the Themer launcher within what feels like less than a second. One theme I am using has a dialer built in to the homescreen and its just about impossible to complete a phone number without the popup launching. is there anyway to delay this response or disable it?

These bugs will be sorted out once Themer is more stable and we have more resources. We apologize for the inconvenience. For now it might be easier to delete the Dialer Widget until the issue is resolved.

Reactions: Romantic_Pickle

Romantic_Pickle

Jan 27, 2014
These bugs will be sorted out once Themer is more stable and we have more resources. We apologize for the inconvenience. For now it might be easier to delete the Dialer Widget until the issue is resolved.

I understand the issues as this is just a beta and small problems such as this are expected. Thanks for the quick reply and your hard work.

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
Thanks for that just getting frustrated really,main issue at the moment is whenever I edit a theme I always get a ghost,basically what happens it leaves an image,so I get of the same image.I have tried uninstalling,re installing,phone reboot,factory reset and still have the same problem.I also have the annoying always getting the themer options window.
May try it again over weekend,will let you know how I get on if I do

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Thanks for that just getting frustrated really,main issue at the moment is whenever I edit a theme I always get a ghost,basically what happens it leaves an image,so I get of the same image.I have tried uninstalling,re installing,phone reboot,factory reset and still have the same problem.I also have the annoying always getting the themer options window.
May try it again over weekend,will let you know how I get on if I do

That's odd, one of the employees also had the ghosting issue but it disappeared after a while.
Have you tried deleting the /sdcard/MyColorScreen folder (remove the Exported folder if you've saved any themes)?
We'll see if there is another way to fix this issue.

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
That's odd, one of the employees also had the ghosting issue but it disappeared after a while.
Have you tried deleting the /sdcard/MyColorScreen folder (remove the Exported folder if you've saved any themes)?
We'll see if there is another way to fix this issue.

Yeah tried removing everything in case anything was corrupted but still have the problem.I did a rollback to earlier version and the problem doesn't exist,so has to be something from the last two releases

it shouldn't do m8 have you tried to re install and see if the same problem occurs ? what device are you trying to run it on and what firmware version ?
Yes, I had the Themer test beta a few months ago, I got aggravated and uninstalled it. Then I thought I'd try again (since the new themes were phenomenal) but it still continues to do that.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
I have Samsung Galaxy S4

Are you running a custom ROM? If so please set the DPI/resolution settings to default.
If this isn't the case, please try this again:

1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen folder (removing the Exported folder if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

Hope this helps!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.