[Q] LG G2 D802 Bricked! Please help

Search This thread

Szeetel

Jun 28, 2014
Hello, I have recently rooted my phone, installed TWRP and then I have installed Cyanogen mod, without installing gapps, now I think I have bricked my G2 International version. I have set the phone 15 minutes at first boot and it keeps looping. Any help would be appreciated.

Yea I know cuz I bricked my previous phone and also the phone m currently using was also bricked like I flashed the lg g3 cloudy rom but finally I accomplished my task like I unbricked my phone man...... But I successfully completed and now m using it..... Try to factory reset.... That's how I know ?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

cfcista_maki

Jul 29, 2014
Yea I know cuz I bricked my previous phone and also the phone m currently using was also bricked like I flashed the lg g3 cloudy rom but finally I accomplished my task like I unbricked my phone man...... But I successfully completed and now m using it..... Try to factory reset.... That's how I know ?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

My F320l Korean Variant can not power on, no notificationslight but it vibrates everytime i turned it on. Is there any chance repairing it? No problem with hardware, im sure with that..please help