YouTube sign in error.

• Total voters
Search This thread

RevelationOmega

Jan 30, 2014
Florida
I took a video to try to show what's happening:
http://youtu.be/JgwH6vH2-LU

Can any of you guys help? This happens on all of my mobile devices and yes, I am using the stock YouTube app.

Do you have background data restricted for this app? If that's not the case, it may have something to do with the app itself, I don't have this issue. Did this happen recently (ie worked fine until I installed/flashed ______)?

NoLucaNo

Dec 31, 2012
Nope, it happens on my Nexus 7 tablet too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

RevelationOmega

Jan 30, 2014
Florida
I just checked both on data/wifi and it works fine for me, no message. Have you tried to wipe data/cache for the app or try to uninstall the updates back to factory then reinstall? Also try with the Xposed activated or modules as well. See if that's influencing it.

sheraro

Jan 15, 2012
Casablanca
having the same problem here and I'm on 2.3.4 xperia play so not a specific version problem , but the thing I noticed is that we both have a google and a youtube account , perhaps the youtube app get confused and don't save its data , I didn't have this problem in earlier version of youtube though -_- , (all xposed modules disabled too)

Jojankyko

Apr 20, 2016
Help I don't think I have the same problem because it says there was an error while playing tap to try again