my galaxy Y not turning ON

Search This thread

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
any one help me ? my phone is not turning on ,.. i try to go to cwn or download mode but its not work ,.. plss some one help me ?

does the battery charging animation show when you put it on charge?

If no its either
dead battery
faulty charger
faulty usb socket
faulty motherboard

if yes but you cant turn phone on
faulty power button

lildhiel08

Feb 2, 2014
so you are now saying the phone does turn on its just the screen isnt working

If the screen doesnt work in download mode you will have to take to a repair shop

maybe bro ..because all the method i use is not working ..i dont know whats the problem because the night after the problem ,my phone is very good..my batery is 50% .but in the morning when i check my phone if i have a txt my phone not turning on or lights .i check all but it doesnt :(

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Killnolife

Mar 27, 2014
maybe bro ..because all the method i use is not working ..i dont know whats the problem because the night after the problem ,my phone is very good..my batery is 50% .but in the morning when i check my phone if i have a txt my phone not turning on or lights .i check all but it doesnt :(

I had same issue, and resolved by plugging usb cable and entering download mode, and clicking cancel,
which reboots phone, i think your battery might be dead, but shows 50%,

• try using another battery,
  • plugging charger and booting,
  • long pressing power button,
  • removing sim card and rebooting,
  • using another battery, removing sim card, plugging charger and trying download mode,

if download mode works, there is a chance to save your data :angel:
if not, do not stay there anymore and go to repair centre, waiting too long might reduce even more your chances to repair it :good:

Reactions: lildhiel08

lildhiel08

Feb 2, 2014
I had same issue, and resolved by plugging usb cable and entering download mode, and clicking cancel,

• using another battery, removing sim card, plugging charger and trying download mode,

if not, do not stay there anymore and go to repair centre, waiting too long might reduce even more your chances to repair it :good:

tnx for info man i try it later

lildhiel08

Feb 2, 2014
like I said if the phone boots - you can hear notification sounds but there is no screen output and also no screen output in download mode then you have a faulty screen/motherboard - take to a repair shop for diagnoses

one more thing bro ,.. im running the reincarnation latest build ,.and a few days my phone sometimes wen im push my home or power its delay to turn on ,..??,and in the morning its not turning on ,.. sorry 4 my very bad english bro

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Tried with usb jig.?infos here in general section,google,maybe some facebook groups.

GREEETZ FROM TEAM-OPTIMA!!!