[Kitchen] Fresh Kitchen 1.0.5 | Make your own custom rom

Search This thread

flipzmode

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2009
geekfor.me
Geek For Me is proud to release:

Fresh Kitchen 1.0.5 by flipz

After months of working on the kitchen I am finally ready to release it to the public!

Info:
  • Started as a batch file that only uninstalled applications way back in November
  • Quickly grew to 550 lines of code and was made in to a GUI which was released in November
  • Since then I have been making it bigger and badder. It is now nearly 5000 lines of code!
Features:
  • Cook your own custom rom based on Fresh Rom's Android 1.5 base
    • WILL NOT officially support Android 2.1 until we get our final release from Sprint
  • Auto-root your Sprint HTC Hero
  • Update RA
  • Modify Fresh Rom 1.x to suit your needs
  • Backup and restore texts, custom dictionary, or scenes
  • Install a lock screen, boot screen, or any other theme
  • Push or pull any file to or from your phone
  • Add or remove any applications
  • MUCH MORE!

Visit the download site to view a how to video on using the kitchen and for any reported bugs. Almost everything is answered there!!!

If you are going to report an issue or a bug then you must give me a pastebin of the debug output (the video shows you how!) and a screen shot if it's relevant. If you post saying something isn't working and you don't provide me with those things then I can't help.

DOWNLOAD: http://geekfor.me/new-release/fresh-kitchen-105

Last edited:
Reactions: kaydee

N0J

Nov 9, 2009
Tx
nice work flipz!!
we'll talk themes soon, maybe we can slip them in to the auto-updater ;)

tejasrichard

Apr 3, 2009
So, will this work with 2.1 roms?? Just asking, cause when I tried to use it with freshlydamagedlegend2.1v2.5732, my phone turned into some kind of electronic weevil age bored straight through my liver.

EDIT: I think I felt it eat my soul. Is that supposed to happen?

mrinehart93

Oct 11, 2009
Chicago
So, will this work with 2.1 roms?? Just asking, cause when I tried to use it with freshlydamagedlegend2.1v2.5732, my phone turned into some kind of electronic weevil age bored straight through my liver.

EDIT: I think I felt it eat my soul. Is that supposed to happen?

Happened to me, but I managed to strangle it with my mouse cord before it got me.

unCoRrUpTeD

Mar 22, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Nice Job...Now we need 2.1 to be officially released. It's hard to go back to 1.5 after using 2.1, but I'm going to take a look at it.

GREAT JOB FLIPZ

You have more patience than me

RegawModv1.3.1 (current)
Damagecontrolv2.0r2(test)

tejasrichard

Apr 3, 2009
Ive been testing 1.04 for a couple weeks along with some others, it will work with 2.1 but like he says it wont offically support it. I have done nandroid backups, backed up apps, etc. while using 2.1

Dude. You are just begging for a weevil attack. Quick! Set your keyboard on fire! Maybe the smell of burning electronics will keep the beast at bay!

(good info, though)

mrinehart93

Oct 11, 2009
Chicago
Dude. You are just begging for a weevil attack. Quick! Set your keyboard on fire! Maybe the smell of burning electronics will keep the beast at bay!

(good info, though)

Yeah. I'd suggest carrying some weevil repellent... you can never be too safe. I mean, look what happened to that one guy, he got his soul eaten. 'Twas a sad day at XDA when that happened.

ElAguila

Mar 12, 2007
San Antonio
After using 2.1 for a while I really didn't want to go back to 1.5. But seeing as how you put a lot of effort into the kitchen I decided to try my hand at making a custom rom. Kitchen works great. Thanks for all the hard work.

CharlyDigital

Jan 24, 2009
Scottsdale
I have no clue what I am doing wrong but I cannot get it to pass the diag for the life of me. Will not pass Java,Remount and Sendkeys.

I am running Fresh 1.1 when connected. I am on Windows 7 64bit. I redirect to the Java file and reboot then rerun. No go. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Geek For Me is proud to release:

Fresh Kitchen 1.0.5 by flipz

After months of working on the kitchen I am finally ready to release it to the public!

Info:
    • Started as a batch file that only uninstalled applications way back in November
    • Quickly grew to 550 lines of code and was made in to a GUI which was released in November
    • Since then I have been making it bigger and badder. It is now nearly 5000 lines of code!
    Features:
    • Cook your own custom rom based on Fresh Rom's Android 1.5 base
      • WILL NOT officially support Android 2.1 until we get our final release from Sprint
    • Auto-root your Sprint HTC Hero
    • Update RA
    • Modify Fresh Rom 1.x to suit your needs
    • Backup and restore texts, custom dictionary, or scenes
    • Install a lock screen, boot screen, or any other theme
    • Push or pull any file to or from your phone
    • Add or remove any applications
    • MUCH MORE!

Visit the download site to view a how to video on using the kitchen and for any reported bugs. Almost everything is answered there!!!

If you are going to report an issue or a bug then you must give me a pastebin of the debug output (the video shows you how!) and a screen shot if it's relevant. If you post saying something isn't working and you don't provide me with those things then I can't help.

DOWNLOAD: http://geekfor.me/new-release/fresh-kitchen-105